trigger does not work

Exocet

hi,

I am trying to create a mission editor, and I find myself facing a trigger that does not want to be done!

flag 8 do not want to go... I made ​​a mistake?

thank you

1397180469-bug1.jpg

1397180469-bug2.jpg

Edited by Exocet

My french is a bit rusty, but I assume "Condition Initiale" is either "Once" or "At Mission Start". So all conditions are only checked once at the beginning of the mission. Maybe the order of which the different conditions are checked is not determined, i.e. you can not be sure that the first of them is really checked before all the others.

So probably the second is checked, but the flag is not set and the action is not execeuted. Then the FIRST is checked and the action IS exectuted and thus the flag is set.

I would try to delay the check of the conditions that depend on the flag.

mh "condition initial" is other. not "une fois" "in continue"or "mission start"

but I do not very well understand what you have done

Could you upload your mission here, please? Then I can look into it to understand better what you try to do.

Yes if "initial condition" is basically "mission start" then I don't think it'll work like FLagrum was saying.

If you did "un fois" and then "time is more" 10, then your triggered actions... it should work. I'm assuming it will only need to have that A-10 enter the zone once?

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

actually it will be easier to send you the mission ...

yes it's just the a10 for the area

the mission:

http://dl.free.fr/nysccLq1c

The dcs.log indicates a syntax problem with the trigger. After some experimenting, I could narrow it down to the RADIO TRANSMISSION action. You left the parameter "NAME" empty.

I don't exactly know what that parameter is good for, but it seems that you must provide something there. Then the trigger will be executed.