DCS Mirage 2000C Discussion

Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing!! She looks awesome, cannot wait to beta or release date.

Nice job so far Razbam!

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

I see it is completely pylon free in the shots. Will we be able to configure the pylons in the final release too? I assume the pylons could be handled in the same way as multiple-ejector racks are with the A-10C.

For example, in this picture I found, the aircraft on the left only has 3 pylons equipped, while the others have 5. I am not familiar enough with the Mirage to know if that is a normal thing.

20080716034637mirage200.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

will the cockpit be fully clickable ?

That's a yes :)

"Witness mere F-14s taking off from adjacent flight decks, gracefully canting left and right, afterburners flaming, and there’s something that sweeps you away—or at least it does me. And no amount of knowledge of the potential abuses of carrier task forces can affect the depth of that feeling. It simply speaks to another part of me. It doesn’t want recriminations or politics. It just wants to fly.”

― Carl Sagan

will the cockpit be fully clickable ?

That's a yes :)

Is there progress on the cockpit systems already? And if I may be bold enough to ask...what year and quarter are you guys shooting for to release this? :pilotfly:

I love the work thats been done already by the way. Much success to you guys.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Right now we are doing the systems in the FSX version.

Meanwhile the DCS version will be after we finish the AFM. Then we will start work on the DCS systems. By that time we should be finished with the FSX version systems.

which will allow us to use the HUD, VTB(Radar), WPN panel, and INS navigation of the FSX version and apply that knowledge with all the bells and whistles of the high fidelity that DCS can offer.

We are doing the Mirage 2000C (S-5) which has the RDI radar. Don't get it confused with the Mirage 2000-5, that is an entirely different aircraft. This Mirage is basically an AA interceptor, with very limited AG capabilities. It has the classic cockpit look with FBW abilities.

We have pilots, mechanics, and former officers that know this aircraft very well. Offering what ever information they can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Right now we are doing the systems in the FSX version.

Meanwhile the DCS version will be after we finish the AFM. Then we will start work on the DCS systems. By that time we should be finished with the FSX version systems.

which will allow us to use the HUD, VTB(Radar), WPN panel, and INS navigation of the FSX version and apply that knowledge with all the bells and whistles of the high fidelity that DCS can offer.

We are doing the Mirage 2000C (S-5) which has the RDI radar. Don't get it confused with the Mirage 2000-5, that is an entirely different aircraft. This Mirage is basically an AA interceptor, with very limited AG capabilities. It has the classic cockpit look with FBW abilities.

We have pilots, mechanics, and former officers that know this aircraft very well. Offering what ever information they can.

Good info Timghetta and thanks for responding! I am definitely intrigued and you are gaining a fan! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

This looks very nice, especially cockpit. Almost photo-realistic and it is for us, virtual pilots foremost, because cockpit what we watch all the time. Thank you for share these pictures with us.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

FSX is OK for what it is but it just doesn't make sense to develop combat aircraft in that platform.

Spot on!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

DCS in steam was the best thing that can make ED. Gave a power in the platform and has been increasing interest from developers for DCS.

Congratulations to the project RAZBAM certainly buy some.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

FSX is OK for what it is but it just doesn't make sense to develop combat aircraft in that platform.

Actually it makes perfect sense, which is probably why they are doing it first. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: