Warthog Joystick developing a little slop around center

Hey gang,

I have had my Warthog setup for over 2 years now, and it has started to develop a little slop around center.

It is a little more pronounced around the Y axis than the X axis. I can see it when in the device analyzer, use to be I could move the stick, let it go back to center, and the analyzer readout would be 0,0 for both axis. Now it has a value, Y axis around 150-200, X axis a little less. I can slowly move the stick and it stops where I leave it, in that center slop area it now has.

I have added an S-Curve statement to my profile script to add a little deadzone, took 5% on the Y axis and 3% on the X axis to where they consistently read 0 again when centered after letting go of the stick, to compensate for this.

I wonder if this slop around center is going to continue to get worse though. Anyone else seeing this, anything I can do to tighten it up?

Thanks for any tips,

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Thanks for the link, I will check that out.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|