How to program CH Pro Rudder Pedals

I have the TM Hotas setup, and finally bought some CH Pro Rudder Pedals. The rudder works great. However, the differential toe brakes not so well. For instance, if I apply them and then release, I can no longer move forward, unless i hit the W key on the keyboard first. Is there some type of interference going on here with a keyboard command? Should I delete the W key command? Anything else I need to program in Options to make them work right?

In addition to what Crunch said, here is CH forums http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/forum.php

You'll be able to find anything you need there, they also respond pretty quick to people's post.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I had to invert both of mine (left and right).

You might wanna give it a lil bit of a curve too.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

What does "giving it a curve" do? I am new at this programming stuff. :unsure:

In DCS World's A-10C giving a positive curve of about 20 using the Curvature's sliding scale in Axis Tune, within Axis Commands for the Rudder, gives a very less sensitive nosewheel steering taking off and final phase landing under 50 knots, as an example. I use the CH Products Pro Pedals, using a CH Hangar profile, using the CH Control Manager.

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but....

Can anyone offer assistance with using pro pedals on DCS Huey? Mine will calibrate in windows.

They are listed in the top bar when viewing the controls setup in DCS.

But I cant use them, any idea's....??

• 2 weeks later...

click options in DCS, click controls, click UH-1H Sim then click from drop down menu axis commands then look under the column CHProPedals to see where the rudder axis is. You might want to unmap all commands under pro pedals in axis settings so there is no conflict. Let me know if you need a video on how to do so.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.