A10C campaign: The Enemy Within

This looks excellent! Lack of SP content has been a major issue for me with DCS A-10C, so this is a godsend.

Now I need to get back into my A-10C. :)

Hehe, hang on for another 2-3 weeks.

Production update:

Missions ready: 95%

Voiceovers done: 90%

Testing: 30%

It is downhill now :thumbup:

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Wow. This sounds really good. I just watched Ralfi's video and got excited there. I wish I could help beta test but I am STILL trying to learn the Hog systems.

I will definitely be downloading this one later. Just let me know when the full campaign is ready to roll.

From what I have seen on the video, excellent job there baltic_dragon!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

These are some of the best missions out their. Can't wait to have them fly able in coop !

Thanks for all the nice words! Hope the new missions will live up to your expectations!

I have posted one of the new missions on these forums for coop flying (Leave no man behind). Some of the old ones will also be available soon for MP (definetely the one from Ralfidude's video) in updated version and with voiceovers. So just a little bit of patience more, please!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

A small development update and a plea.

I am getting there with the campaign - 96% of content is there (some fine-tuning remaining to be done), 96% of voiceovers (only one role for one mission remains) and around 40% of testing is done.

And this is where I would like some help - another beta tester or two, so that I can be sure that the released product will be playable. Havoc175 is doing a great job, but I wouldn't mind cross-checking the missions. Any volunteers? Thanks!

Any volunteers? Thanks!

Count me in! :thumbup:

Just PM me the details. I can't promise I'll be quick to test the missions because of work but I'll probably try them right away since I really loved the first part of the campaign. :)

Thanks guys, missions sent to Yurgon and harm_, ttaylor PM me your e-mail please! And thanks!

3 missions test-flown, only a few minor notes regarding spelling/wording of the mission briefings so far. Man these missions are awesome! I loved them when I first played them, and the new voice-overs add so much to the immersion.

baltic_dragon, I'll send you my notes tomorrow. Now I need a bit of shut-eye, shouldn't have flown 3 missions in a row. :)

• 2 months later...

Are you flying the full version of the campaign? The thread is here - you will also find quite a few posts about OP Hammerfall p. 3, as I suppose you refer to this mission in your post. It is certainly doable, but requires careful planning. Good luck and post any further questions / comments in the linked thread!

• 1 year later...