My personally models

Very nice - Thank you guys. Well now its to late- I really not need a cockpit after I ejected.

If somebody will make screenes` he can place a MiG-UB as static object and a active MiG-UB, eject and walk to the other static MiG. Its good for the body and makes a strong ass- BTW I have to go to the fitness studio :music_whistling:

Good work. Thanks from the native land of MiG-29UB:thumbup:

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends of the zoom and angle of the view. I simply followed the blue prints so well. However- Thanks .

PS: the pics is very cool - There you can see the instructor in the mirror from the periscope on the top of the canopy- Very cool

Best wishes,

Tom

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Tom:

Any chance you can include the F-15 strike eagle to your personal aircraft. We need an aircraft such as this. Hope you consider this.:thumbup:

rattler

[ATTACH]54968[/ATTACH]

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

[ATTACH]54968[/ATTACH]

Yes, Alf7 I know. Tom did not finish all the animations and I am sure he might like to add more polys. My favorite of his mods and he has made quite a few. We owe him a big thanks for his contributions to FC. Cheers.:thumbup:

rattler

Hi ,

which model do you want to replace?

This F-15E model is very old and I made some heavy mistakes. I have a better one- so do you can work and imbound a new model?

1. which model will be replaced?

2. How many pylons do you will use?

3. Isit possible to use the F-15 cockpit ?

Best wishes,

TOM

Ps: I corected some little things for the GT model

mig-29g.zip

Edited by TOMCATZ

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi Tom, I'm a fan of the F-15E, do you have some pictures available of the new one?

Best Regards

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

Tom,this is your first F-15E on FC2, is great for me and thank you for this majestic eagle.:thumbup:

f15e003.th.jpgf15e011.th.jpgf15e090.th.jpgf15e072.th.jpg

Edited by extender72

SO Win7 64 Bit | MB ASUS Rampage II Gene | CPU Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | GPU EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | RAM Corsair Dominator 12 GB | SSD OCZ 120 GB + HD WD 1000 GB WD10ears

Thanks =)

However ( You did it for FC2 ?! ) , I made some wrong parts. I builded the F-15E new for other simulations. (Simulab and seven_G) and it have arround 86k polygons without any LOD`s. I can export the model to a LOM file and you can test it if you want. But there are no significant animations yet...

EDIT:

Here I have the test- No garanty

F-15E FC2:

http://remixshare.com/download/aep7x

CU,

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ
  • Like 1

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Perfect!!!

However on FC2 is great enough to improve.

I'll let you know

Thank you Tom

Hi ,

which model do you want to replace?

This F-15E model is very old and I made some heavy mistakes. I have a better one- so do you can work and imbound a new model?

1. which model will be replaced?

2. How many pylons do you will use?

3. Isit possible to use the F-15 cockpit ?

Best wishes,

TOM

Ps: I corected some little things for the GT model

1.F-111F

2.13 pylons(Temporarily.All need 19 point:). Coordinates of suspension brackets are heavy for registering. There is no gun. A cabin F -15С)

3.A cabin F -15С

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

Tom:

I have had the strike eagle in FC2 for some time now and it works great. I know you did not finish all the animations and was wondering if you would consider finishing this great mod. We need an updated version badly and this sure would be appreciated. I know it is hard work but you have the F-15C and this would be a very nice addition. Cheers.

Pete

P.S. Tom: IF YOU COULD ANIMATE THE LANDING LIGHTS, NAVIGATION LIGHTS AND IF TIME THE INTAKES AND FUEL DOOR. I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH THE F-15E. IT'S A WONDERFUL MODEL, MUCH APPRECIATED FOR BUILDING IT. THIS WAS A TEST OF YOUR LATEST MODEL FOR FC2. YOUR PILOT IS AWESOME. YOU DO VERY NICE WORK AND THE EAGLE FLIES VERY NICE JUST THOSE IMPROVEMENTS WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME, FOR SURE. NEVER FLEW THE F15 TILL YOU MADE THE F15E. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION. BIG FAN OF YOUR WORK.

Edited by rattler

Hi Tom, the F-15E for FC2 is beautiful, the cockpit is very realistic, but some parts should be modified, for example, the exhaust nozzles do not have the right color is too light, too dark and would be more the plane should be darker, also the speed brakes is not real is too narrow, long and full of corners.

Tom, you'd want to fix it up and running?? lacks the payload, the lights and even opens and closes the nozzle and Fuel tank color, do you can make this for us fans of the Strike Eagle??

Here are some actual pictures:

nozzle1.th.jpgnozzle2.th.jpg

f15e2.th.jpgf15e1.th.jpg

We trust in you :music_whistling::smilewink:

Edited by extender72