DCSW Airfield diagrams -Beta Release

shu77

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Shu77 your efforts have made DCS A-10 C a better sim!

Thank you very much :thumbup:

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

Beautiful job mate, well done and thank you for your efforts :thumbup:

I'm gravitating towards A5 size documents for all of my checklists and other 'in-cockpit' charts. Is there some way of printing this A5 size, only on A4 paper (if that makes sense?).

Nice. But no mention of the two Kutaisi airfields?

were they smaller fields? I remember there are some fields that were smaller that are suitable for BS operations only, that dont appear on the map as airfields, but there is also one North of Batumi.

I was debating adding those on the second pass.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

were they smaller fields? I remember there are some fields that were smaller that are suitable for BS operations only, that dont appear on the map as airfields, but there is also one North of Batumi.

I was debating adding those on the second pass.

Yep, those are the ones, they might not be practical for regular use, but they're good for landing challenges and emergencies :)

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Beautiful job mate, well done and thank you for your efforts :thumbup:

I'm gravitating towards A5 size documents for all of my checklists and other 'in-cockpit' charts. Is there some way of printing this A5 size, only on A4 paper (if that makes sense?).

+1 and signing up.

Sabre.

Yep, those are the ones, they might not be practical for regular use, but they're good for landing challenges and emergencies :)

OK I've added the 2 regional fields you mention at Kutaisi and the one north of Batumi to the maps and to the regional map as Banodzha, Kvitiri and Ochkhamuri regional airports, I will scratch around a little and see if I cant find the real names.

Will update the file when I do the next release.

• Like 1

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png