Multiplayer mission tutorial

Essentially it is the same as if you were making a single player (SP) mission. The only difference is that the planes you want players to fly should be set to 'client'.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

One thing to note regarding MP mission over SP missions is the trigger system...

You really need to think about the triggers system and plan ahead... when making a SP mission it is comparatively easy to have a complicated set of triggers that react to the 'player'. When you make a MP mission using the same criteria you effectively need a trigger system for each and every 'client', this can be very time consuming. And an alternative system & ideas need to be dreamed up in my opinion, which is somewhat limiting.

These are workarounds... the main issue for me is the fact that there is no 'all client' or 'all red/blue client' trigger action and the fact that all triggers are 'and' rather than 'or' logic. (meaning each and every client needs its own trigger for each event.) Using 'flags' can help a lot, and save a lot of triggers.

There are some workarounds in this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=47877 posted by Panzertard.. but they are not that easy to do.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4