DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

I noticed that the .miz files including the config folder again.

Maybe because I used "prepare mission" to rework the ABRIS markings.

So the snapviews will not work with V6.6.

I will fix this soon. :smartass:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Version 6.7 released! (Download in the first posting)

New Mission:

#######

Vody Rush

#######

VodyRush.jpg

The political situation is becoming critical.

The enemy is re-enforcing its defensive systems all around Mineralnye Vody.

Enemy artillery and tank platoons have been re-deployed to Prohladniy by cargo train and set to a state of alert.

We have decided to hit the enemy, before he can continue with his preperations and gain the upper hand.

Operation Vody Rush begins!

Oh yes... 3 pilots are to view for this mission.

What aircraft? Ka-50 or A-10? What happend with the enemy convoy?

We flew the A10. I believe the convoy reached its destination.

I got the message about the convoy and i contacted the JTAC on 32.000 mhz. I found the convoy and started to engage it. Problem was that we hadn't taken out the SAM sites so they attacked me and i got shot down. At this point my friends were attacking the second SAM position.

I like when its hard. Makes me wanna fly the mission again. Next time im gonna focus on taking out the SAMs before doing anything else.

Edited by Rivvern

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are looking for Swedish members!

http://www.masterarms.se

Yes, first targets are the SAMs in the mountains and the IL-76.

If you can't kill the IL-76 the supply convoy will start from Gudauta to the enemy camp. This convoy is your second target. If you can't kill this convoy, 3 enemy Tank groups will move to your FARP and kill the Playboy-Stryker group and the mission fails.

By the way you have to clear the road to Gudauta for the Playboy-Strykers too. Therefore the Ka-50 are good for. If you don't have Ka-50 this mission is very dufficult because you are very busy. :D

My new mission Vody Rush is like that too.

A-10 and Ka-50 need to work together.

Ka-50 have to kill the HAWK-site securing Mineralnye Vody so the A-10 can attack the airport.

If there are no Ka-50 the A-10 have to kill the HAWK... this is very difficult.

If there are no A-10 the Ka-50 will have trouble with Tunguskas at Mineralnye Vody which the A-10 should kill.

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Sorry guys I noticed a problem with a JTAC in VodyRush. :doh:

V 6.8 released!

Last night we tried Gudauta-rush again. We flew 2 A10s and decided to take out the air defense around the airfield. This tactic proved to be successful. While engaging ground forces the IL76 came in and landed but while taxiing i blew it to pieces with a maverick.

After that we started to engage enemy armor southeast of the airfield. We didnt have time to continue the mission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are looking for Swedish members!

http://www.masterarms.se

Sounds good.

Without the IL-76 the supply convoy will not start. Without the supply convoy the 3 Tank groups will stay in position (deactivated).

This way you shouldn't become stressed in this mission. ;)

Dragon

Am now onto your 3rd mission Hamburger Hill. Was surprised to see it opens up a complete side vs side furball. Unfortunately for me, the missions usually crash the first time around (probs because of my setup) and it takes a restart to get it running. It was getting late last night and no one really came back in. Will try again tonight but was wondering how letting both sides fill up will tax my system. Hope it works. Could be fun.

Toad

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Hi Shootist,

thank you for your report but I'm the wrong person for reporting crashes.

Please poste it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=85207

It seems like I forgot to increase the version number of the missions in the briefing.

I fixed that.

Please download the pack again, delete the old one and install the new one.

Sorryyyyy :angel:

Wow. Did I get a surprise in Vody Rush last night. Not a lot of players and we had taken care of the migs and, I thought, the Hawks. Took out the helo and it actually stated the Hawks would not activate. But, they did. That wasn't the surprise, tho. Came later after at least two rearms by me, working on waypoints 1 and 2. Last rearm and there is an explosion near by. Next thing I know, I'm toast and tanks roll onto the airfield. This puts an end to respawns and, basically the night's game. Tonight we'll try again and beware of the impending invasion of the airfield. Ya gotta love it!

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

...Took out the helo and it actually stated the Hawks would not activate. But, they did.

Oh... that's not good.

Can you please upload the trackfile?

Trackfile? Where would that be? This was multiplayer.

OK, I found it. Nice to know I can free up some space and delete all those saved tracks. And I just got a message that my upload could not be processes because some security token was missing so I will try once more with a new reply

Edited by Shootist

Trackfile? Where would that be? This was multiplayer.

C:\Users\your name*\Saved Games\DCS BlackShark 2\Tracks\Multiplayer

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Tried again and got the same thing. But, I can tell you that before I fired on the Helo, a message came up stating that the Hawks had been dropped and would go active, as they should. I shot the helo out of the air and got the message that they now would not. Then a bit later, they would. So, I guess the message should not be generated if you nail the Helo after he has unloaded the missles or teams or whatever he was unloading.