DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

Tom-

As a temporary workaround you can revert to the previous stable version of DCS 1.5. See instructions here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

An interesting note is that unlike most updates, you can revert your server and clients running the most recent patch can still connect; if you don't want to lose patch features (like Mirage AACQ) you can just roll back the machine that's hosting.

• Like 1

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Hi Guys!

I know Dragon is no longer supporting his mission packs, so I would ask the community, Am I correct in thinking that his JTAC Training map is not working in 1.5.5.6xxx?

I can't get em to answer and just want to make sure I am not crazy?

Anyone suggest a good map that has some working JTACs on it so I can better myself?

Thanks all!

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective

• 1 year later...

Just asking but do you know a mission like this one but compatible with DCS 2.5 ? Because this training field was so great and I did not find anything like this for 2.5...

If anyone has an equivalent mission, I'm all for it !

I'm french (nobody's perfect :smilewink:) so don't be too hard with my english :thumbup:

FC3 | A-10C | Mirage 2000C | F/A-18 | KA-50 | UH-1H | Mi-8 | Combined Arms

• 1 month later...
Just asking but do you know a mission like this one but compatible with DCS 2.5 ? Because this training field was so great and I did not find anything like this for 2.5...

If anyone has an equivalent mission, I'm all for it !

It already works in 2.5. Just load it up in the editor and save it. I’ve added F18’s and harriers to the mix of flyable planes. Works perfect. Even added the Stennis for carrier ops.

Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!