Do you think we can see this in Black Shark?

This video is kinda old so some of you guys should have seen it by now.

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=30&file=463&lang=en&PHPSESSID=3048d90f67bcec582e9e212f1cadc6bd

It's pretty cool, a little weird with the matrix song though. Anyway, i thought it would be cool if you get to destroy scud sites with the ka-50...etc. Also maybe some improvements to the AI so once the ka-50 takes out the SAMs or the scud sites, the fast movers can provide support or cover. Of course we won't take place in 2017 like in the video where they have the Airborne Laser System but it's just a thought. But the B-2 should be added as an AI into the sim.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow....its a pretty goood render. Yeah...the music is wierd. Fits the atmosphere....but....meh! :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

i remember the old janes IAF was like that. There was a mission where I we had to destroy similar scud launchers. Actually...thinking of it...this video is probably based on that mission. However, the mission was in day time in the game. :)

See this kinda thing is called mission flexibility and good mission objects. Now where is our scud launcher ED? :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This has given me a little idea. Say I had a 3D SCUD-Launcher model, would it be possible to replace one of the existing vehicles model's with the model of the SCUD? It doesn't have to fire or anything but it would be good if it could move. Any ideas on where all the models for the vehicles are stored?

For example I can find:

// Smerch
model
{
   name = "Smerch";
   lod = {"Smerch", 1000000};
   collision = "V_lom";
}

Yet I can't find the Smerch model anywhere?

FoxOnesigversion3.jpg

maybe you won't have to replace a current model now that ED released some sort of plugin for us to convert our models to Lock On, however, they still didn't say whats the use of these tools, can we program our own new models like what you said or just simple to replace models. If that's the case, what about moving parts or damage model?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]