I'm anxious waiting for the release mirage 2000.

block ii

is there any date for the release?

I'm anxious waiting for the release mirage 2000.

I'm ready ! :smilewink: I have the money saved to buy the new models DCS mirage 2000 / DCS eurofighter typhoon / DCS F-18.

I'm counting the seconds to the release date.

520913279_mirage2000.thumb.jpg.ff2828473e63ca521bcfa6ba094ac253.jpg

1269269710_mirage2000c.thumb.jpg.98668875d572638874a92f6bb7761095.jpg

Edited by block ii

I dont wait the mirage for 2015.

Maybe 2016.

Typhoon dont dream not 2015 either.Only F-18 (from ED) can be out in 2015 in my opinion. But 3rd parties can surprise me.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

The Mirage will come out this year. I won't say our expected release date, not even for the beta version. I don't want to anger Murphy and his agents. :baby:

• Like 2

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 4 months later...
Guest deeplodokus

could we possibly have status updates like there are for dcs2, f14, typhoon? that would be awesome!

thank you

Guest deeplodokus

oh yeah, sure, a 20-line update every 2 months or so would consume so much time that it would definitely cause a 3-year late delivery of the project

Best of luck to Razbam and looking forward to DCS Mirage 2000.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Or better still, can we just let you keep working and leave you in peace instead of diverting resources unnecessarily.

Ask VEAO about how thankful, and supportive this forum is when it comes to developers!

+1

Edited by Random

funny from guys who take part in status update request threads regarding other projects

I rarely ask for an update and never feel entitled to one.

I think neilwillis is spot on in what he says. VEAO in paeticular have had a lot of grief from the community while trying to keep them updated. I would prefer if that didn't happen so much. Personally I'd rather see something every once in a while. And the devs not having to spend time defending their progress.

Guest deeplodokus
I rarely ask for an update and never feel entitled to one.

I think neilwillis is spot on in what he says. VEAO in paeticular have had a lot of grief from the community while trying to keep them updated. I would prefer if that didn't happen so much. Personally I'd rather see something every once in a while. And the devs not having to spend time defending their progress.

how about this:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2413281&postcount=456

so yeah, you rarely have requests or rarely ask questions, but... you still do, once in a while. what if you were answered in a really arrogant tone, "oh no, don't even ask, they don't have time to answer, they're gonna be late because of you"?

besides, if the devs don't want to answer, they just don't and we just speculate and that's fine. nothing's forcing them. i'm just asking a question, making a suggestion, that's it. are you and neilwillis official spokesmen for the devs? how would you feel if i started meddling with people asking YOU questions, tell them off, "ha so you think random has time to even answer your messages? move on"

anyway, why bring VEAO into this argument? we're talking about mirage2000 which is dev-ed by razbam. how's VEAO relevant?

what makes you think i feel entitled to an answer, btw?

Thats a suggestion not a request for more updates.

I mention VEAO because they are another third party dev who have probably given the most frequent progress updates and I personally think it's backfired a little. I think Razbam and Leatherneck especially have the balance right.

I never said YOU feel entitled. I said I don't.

This IS veering off topic though so yeah subject dropped from me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since Razbam entered DCS they made so many promises to deliver first was F-15E so where is that? 2nd was the AV-8B so where is that one? and so on. It's false hope they will not deliver. The truth sucks but its the truth.

Talk is cheap. Screenshots are cheaper. When I can click on a download button, then I start to believe a developer's claims. Even then, it may be an incomplete, buggy mess. I have Razbam's releases for Strike Fighters and have enjoyed them. I wish Razbam the best of luck and will gladly buy their DCS products if they live up to their promises. But I am not holding my breath waiting for them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Razbam is aiming end 2015 yes. Maybe after the L39C I guess.

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals