Pman

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF !

RAF colours seems perfectly rendered.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Thank you guys :) Anybody that knows me knows that I am a real Spitfire nut, so this one really has been a labour of love. Lots of time spent crawling over, under and in TFC's example getting reference photos and finding good quality drawings to work from. Once again, Gibbage has done an outstanding job and the model and that has made my job much, much easier :)

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Rock, you absolute star! Thank you so much. You have made my day!

Great stuff! Loving the Spit Mk XIV :joystick:

Happy landings,

56RAF_Talisman

Thanks Talisman, she's a favourite of mine too, so I certainly understand :)

Nice!

Any cockpit shots?

Sorry, not yet. I'm sure something will be posted when the time is right

P-Man lets see more please :music_whistling:

garter-rustic-wedding-Country-Chic-rustic-chic-barn-wedding-wedding-shoes-country-wedding-san-luis-obispo-photography-crystal-shoes-barn-reception-central-coast-california-garter-toss-Summer.jpeg

please please please lets see more

+10000

• Like 2

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Good news - Pman said yes!

So, here's RN218. We know these Spitfire XIVs were in Europe before being transferred to SEAC. As they didn't have time to totally repaint the aircraft, the European roundels were overpainted with fresh 'Dark Green' and the SEAC roundels applied on top. This was done in quite a rush, so you will see where the fresh olive drab has pealed a little, due to poor preparation before spraying.

Screen_161103_202825.bmp

VEAO Spitfire Mk XIV Dev Diary

Great work, well done. ED's IX looks beautiful but your XIV somehow manages to look beautiful and BADASS at the same time.

Edited by Patersonski

Rig: i7-6850K, Sapphire 6900XT, 32GB RAM, Asus X99-Pro board.  Gear: VPC WarBRD/MongoosT-50 Stick, VPC MongoosMT-50 Throttle, VKB T-Rudders Mk.IV Pedals, HP Reverb G2.

Love the shot, thanks. Nice attention to detail. Just curious - were the ex-ETO transferred Spits ever repainted to Dark Earth/Dark Green scheme, or did it apply only to factory new ones intended to ship to SEAC from the get go?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.