Announcement: DCS Warbirds Collection

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the mockery and sarcasm is rather amusing lol, typical dcs fanboy behavior. If I do purchase I'll wait for a sale just on principle, I'm not desperate I have patience.

Not fanboy behavior, it is in response to "Delusions of Grandeur" my friend...

Unless you have some tantalizing details on your extraordinary inside information regarding the programming of flight models...

Currently the only response has been bluster and name calling...

:music_whistling:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

When you think of the hours of flying you will do in each aircraft particularly in a WW2 environment and you then divide $40 over the amount of hours of flying you will do I don't think the $40 is bad value. I've not doubt a lot of work go into these aircraft.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

These are great news, I wish VEAO Simulations all the best of luck in their new projects.

I think that a lot of people would have this question in mind : will these warbirds be able to get plugged into DCS WW2? (I realise that the Bouchon and Bearcat would be out of place historically, but the Spit is spot on and the P40 could be squeezed in somewhere probably)

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

These are great news, I wish VEAO Simulations all the best of luck in their new projects.

I think that a lot of people would have this question in mind : will these warbirds be able to get plugged into DCS WW2? (I realise that the Bouchon and Bearcat would be out of place historically, but the Spit is spot on and the P40 could be squeezed in somewhere probably)

although we cant confirm with 100% certaintity at the moment as RRG is busy working away with their project as we speak.

I dont foresee any problems using our aircraft in DCS WW2.

P-40F was very widely used in WW2 :)

The Bearcat we had to do as we love it to bits and it would be a massive shame not to do this aircraft as we have one on our doorstep :)

The Buchon I have already spoken about earlier in this thread :)

Pman

although we cant confirm with 100% certaintity at the moment as RRG is busy working away with their project as we speak.

I dont foresee any problems using our aircraft in DCS WW2.

P-40F was very widely used in WW2 :)

The Bearcat we had to do as we love it to bits and it would be a massive shame not to do this aircraft as we have one on our doorstep :)

The Buchon I have already spoken about earlier in this thread :)

Pman

thanks for replying PMan. I sincerely hope that your modules would be cross-compatible, and that RRG bear this in mind. Speaking both as a customer and as a ww2 aviation enthusiast, I 'd feel more motivated to purchase a product when there are different platforms/maps/historic scenarios available for it.

Regarding the P40, i had DCS WW2 Normandy map in mind, which is a rather unusual theater for it if, i 'm not mistaken. But who knows, maybe you guys are planning an MTO or PTO map ...:)

again, all the best of luck to your projects!

The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good bowel movement. The night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities in life to experience all three at the same time.

I wonder if the Nando's in the UK could process a gift card purchased in the US? Hmmm.

:smilewink:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Probably not, but you can probably order gift cards from Nando's UK with your credit card.... or fly over there and deliver it to his house... too creepy?

If I were to fly over, Pman would have to meet me at Duxford...quckly, before I use the chicken to barter for a check ride. :D

The Extra Hot sauce might be considered a weapon by the airlines though.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

thanks for replying PMan. I sincerely hope that your modules would be cross-compatible, and that RRG bear this in mind. Speaking both as a customer and as a ww2 aviation enthusiast, I 'd feel more motivated to purchase a product when there are different platforms/maps/historic scenarios available for it.

Regarding the P40, i had DCS WW2 Normandy map in mind, which is a rather unusual theater for it if, i 'm not mistaken. But who knows, maybe you guys are planning an MTO or PTO map ...:)

again, all the best of luck to your projects!

If ya re-read the 1st post

Future aircraft in the collection are being discussed, as well as terrain maps, and further details will be announced at an appropriate time.

So rule nothing out ;)

Probably not, but you can probably order gift cards from Nando's UK with your credit card.... or fly over there and deliver it to his house... too creepy?

Only if you managed to find my address without my giving it to you? Oh wait...Hangar 2, IWM Duxford, Cambridgeshire...Hiding in the Beaufighter...

If I were to fly over, Pman would have to meet me at Duxford...quckly, before I use the chicken to barter for a check ride. :D

The Extra Hot sauce might be considered a weapon by the airlines though.

I can imagine it now, American guy arrives with 4 tonnes of chicken and a tanker full of hot sauce with a warning "Bleaching agent, avoid contact with eyes" :megalol:

Pman

I do know where said American guy is having dinner this weekend! :P

We got till the end of the year on those... the chicken can happen now ;)

:lol:

Close thats the B model

1986186.jpg

Thats the F :pirate:

:pilotfly: Do you accept PayPal Donations?, lol :music_whistling:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

:pilotfly: Do you accept PayPal Donations?, lol :music_whistling:

Where have you been? Chicken is Pete's preferred currency. :)

...and I am getting the impression that he has a big appetite!!

Only if you ... arrives with 4 tonnes of chicken and a tanker full of hot sauce with a warning "Bleaching agent, avoid contact with eyes" :megalol:

Pman

:lol:

Edited by cichlidfan

Pman or Ells228;

If WW2 birds are planned to cost 40$ per plane, what is the planned price tag for Eurofighter?

tbc, Its too early to confirm the pricing point for Typhoon, But I would expect it to be inline with other DCS products

Pman