Draconian Activation requirements

PTR-Badger

I'm not sure if you're implying that I have at one point burned up all my activations, but no I haven't. I'm close though on my A-10C install which I bought almost 3 years ago now. I've been careful with it after the first two activations but I've used half of them by now. I'm just trying to think of a solution that has less headache. It's not that the current system doesn't work, it's just that I feel that it could be improved. But I think I'll quit trying if I'm just going to be chastised for it.

I still don't see what your issues are. As long as you have 1 activation available at any given time you'll be able to get everything back. If you know you need to upgrade your PC, then simply deactivate, repair/upgrade reactivate. WHERE is the issue with that?

Come on guys, get real. There is no problem with the current system. I also notice that there has been a deafening silence on the claim that someone used all their activations and had none left.

Let's hear it, how did you manage to exhaust them? Me thinks it was an economy with the truth!

Come on guys, get real. There is no problem with the current system. I also notice that there has been a deafening silence on the claim that someone used all their activation and had none left.

Let's hear it, how did you manage to exhaust them? Me thinks it was an economy with the truth!

Notice that he was talking about FC2, not DCS World. FC2 is considerably older. ;)

Regarding activation/deactivation, the requirements of the system are present in the quick-start document associated with each product, outlining all procedures.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester