f-15 flying or really any DCS plane.

will-

When i fly and i watch real life pilots fly, i cannot seem to move my ladder on HUD the way they can. Per say going from 25 to flat 0 smooth or and combination. Any help?

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Any RL examples?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I not sure what you mean

JQORXWmGMGk

This a s student pilot learning BFM ( its hilarious video by the way) Is this they way your pitch ladder seems to you within DCS? If it is, it just means you need more practice, you might be over controlling, maybe you need to create death zones on your joystick profile. Not sure

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

The only thing I could think of is that IRL the stick has a longer base which allows for more precise input.

Otherwise not sure what you mean.

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

lol.....that was great vid.......:megalol:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

The only thing I could think of is that IRL the stick has a longer base which allows for more precise input.

Otherwise not sure what you mean.

Might be. When using my joystick(TM HOTAS) I barely touch it and get results. But it could just be a mix of things... some are game related others are input error on my side im 100% sure of that.

Wouldn't want to point any fingers at any mode/style/ so trying to be as general as possible but there is 2 things that maybe i could reference. One being a10c with a full load out, not sure why but w/ the plane trimmed you can fly the same speed as it being clean. was a thread on this already(not searched.)

The other being f15 at 25K-40K+ when turning if i do not take precision and small movements the plane will just spin. I really do not trim the f15 at all either. will just fly it in ATT mode or use the keyboard command CTRL+ ;. to trim it out but still no difference in turning.

Now this leads into other factors that i know nothing of, AoA, Speed, G's etc. I just fly the thing... I've watched a few videos on what to look for but it seems when i m in game the numbers on HUD(lower left? G's AoA?), and just reading the gauges doesn't add up in my head so i pay no mind... but i would presume if i didn't fly like a idoit maybe climbing and turning would result in me sticking the HUD ladder more accurately as of now 'i just wing it.'

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.