Deleting Created Missions and Campaigns

Hey everyone. Quick question. I have created several missions and campaigns on flaming cliffs 2. They are starting to become cluttered and I would like to delete them. The problem is, I do not know where they are stored. I can find where the default missions and campaigns are stored, but my created ones are not there. Does anyone know how to do this?

I don't know the Flaming Cliffs file structure but I would guess Saved Games\*whatever the FC 2 folder is*\Missions.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That's where I've been looking. I see all of the default missions etc. but I cannot find my created ones anywhere. I've looked through all of the folders in the FC2 folder.

I would create a mission and then save it, and look to see where it is putting it by default then.

Default, built in missions, should not be in the Saved Games folder (unless you moved them there).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

try looking in User file......i know for DCS that's where mine is......for FC2 may be different though......... hope it helps :-)

Edited by TwilightZone

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

I looked in the saved game folder with no luck. Then I looked at where the sim is saving the files to. Supposedly they are going to programfiles/eagledynamics/lockonflamingcliffs2/missions. When I pull this folder up, they are nowhere to be found. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the created missions and campaigns are still there. This one is stumping me.

for dcs it will also show a destination folder at the top of the mission list in game......not sure if the same in FC2.......i had a hard time finding mine too......i had moved my game to disc D to save room on disc C. even with the game on disc D the missions were saved on disc C in User file/ saved games........anyway i know someone in the forum will know where to look

Edited by TwilightZone

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

Thanks for all the help TwilightZone. I have never had any problems finding anything before in the sim. I have looked in all of the places you suggested, and have checked the destination while in the sim. All of my missions are going to programfiles/eagledynamics/lockonflamingcliffs2/missions. Even my created ones are supposed to be going there. I see all of the default ones, but I cannot find my created ones. I even searched my whole C disk. :huh: No clue where they could be.

...I cannot find my created ones. I even searched my whole C disk. :huh: No clue where they could be.

Open Windows Explorer, select My Computer and type: *.mis (I believe "mis" was still the file extension for mission files in FC2) into the search bar. If you don't see a search bar, just press: Ctrl-F to make it appear.

The search results will display every mission file on your machine.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.