Custom Payload A-10-C

Tidji

I want to create from scratch my payload list.

Here is what i tried :

I have created a custom payload which has created a A-10C.lua in C:\Users\xxxx\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads

In the directory "G:\DCS World\MissionEditor\data\scripts\UnitPayloads" i have renamed the A-10C.lua in A-10C.luaORI.

Then i have moved C:\Users\xxxx\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads\A-10C.lua in

G:\DCS World\MissionEditor\data\scripts\UnitPayloads

and i still have the full default payload list provided with DCS A-10C.

I think that i have already done that with the previous release and it works.

If someone know the way to clear this list i greatly thanks him to share the information.

1st of all, why you tried to change something in the game files??? You can make your own payload in mission editor. By changing name of file, you didn't change it's name but the type of file from .lua to .luaORI. and I don't really know why. To clear the list of payloads maybe just try to go to ME, select A-10C and in payload menu delete every payload 1 by 1. Click on payload, and on the bottom of the screen is button delete. And I don't understand why you want to delete these default payloads, just make your own and use it.

EDIT: I tried my method (for the first time) but there is no way to clear list of payloads, you can only add custom payloads.

Edited by =OPS=Slider1709

You'll need to overwrite the default payloads lua file. Either with a file containing no presets, or one with the presets you want.

If you like you can use this one toget you started. A selection of real world configurations in a JSGME compatible format.

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=347

• Like 2

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL