DTS Not Loading

San Patricio

I've suddenly encountered a weird bug where my DTS will no longer load properly in the latest stable release. It's worked fine up to today during ramp starts (which I've done hundreds of times). Suddenly, however, when trying to load it just hung and then returned to the load screen. At first I thought I messed something up in my startup, but I repeated it several times in two campaign missions (BFT and Enemy Within). Tried rebooting just in case and it always seems to have in the same place. I'm using the same startup routine I've always employed so I'm not sure what's up. Any suggestions?

Defense Travel System sucks! I have no idea why you want to load it into DCS...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Can you post a track? I've been having some bugs lately too where certain labels or systems won't be fully functional, where it can't be human error because it's literally an in-air start.

Also, if you're using the ED version (non-steam) of DCS, you can try doing a repair. See this thread for details: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2548018

If you're using the steam version, you can try a "verify integrity of game cache" from your game library.

What is DTS? I've never heard of it.

Callsign: "Milkman"

I7-8700k@4.8--Corsair H115i pro--EVGA FTW3 1080ti--GB Aorus Z370--256GB M.2 SSD--16GB ram--Win10--1000wGold Rate PSU--CV1 Rift--TIR5--X55 HOTAS--TM pedals--TM MFDs--Custom UFC

Does it happen in non campaign maps? I wanted to watch the track, but I couldn't because I don't have the campaign.

Doh. Sorry about that. Yes, it happens in missions too. Here's a track with the same problem from the Black Sea ramp start free flight mission.

EDIT: Now it's actually working. I think I might have just been reading the panel wrong. Been learning BMS the last couple weeks and I think just got used to the F-16 MFD/DTC sequence. Sorry!

DTS_no_load_mission.rar

Edited by San Patricio