Combined Development Update - November 1, 2013

luthier1

109 looking great!

Edited by gavagai

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Wow :surprise:

If this new sim is drawn on the actual DCS P51 standart (and i'm sure it will), it's going to atomize all others sims for a long time!!

Nice screens :thumbup:

Can't wait to take this P47 for a ride :D

PS: looking at your scenary shots, if i may make an observation:

Is that French houses in Normandy?

If so, the roofs should be all red tiles, with few black ones (slate made). But no grey/blue ones IMO.

Just a small observation from an old Frenchy :D...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The reflections in the P47 cockpit are really impressing!

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

I think you are doing fine as community manager also... it's natural to be busy with such project :D

I think you guys are doing great work and the pit will be top notch (same as P-51D) so hats off to all 3D artists!

The flooded area looks much more believable... great work there as well!

Minor negative (don't booo me :D) feedback... for me just the tree trunk colour is bit off... but they are probably still WIP

No longer active in DCS...

Thanks for the update, hopefully people can "cool their engines" now.

Personally, I think Luthier is not doing bad as a community manager, however I am convinced that hiring someone for that job would help him and the project a lot!

edit: I find community relations and PR just as important as making the actual product. My opinion, nobody has to agree.

Edited by BabyJail

Personally, I think Luthier is not doing bad as a community manager, however I am convinced that hiring someone for that job would help him and the project a lot!

Nah, I prefer sporadic updates to having development $ spent on PR.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Love the update!!! Especially the P-47 stuff.... But I have a couple questions...

The kickstarter campaign said the P-47 was going to be the "Republic P-47D-28 Thunderbolt."

This update says it's going to be the P-47D-30.... I was just curious if this was a typo or did you guys decide to change it? Not a gripe... Just curious!!!

Very nice update Luthier! those pits look just fantastic.

A comunity manager is a very good idea, its not your strong point shall we say...

Though if you keep putting out updates like that, i cant see many people complaining anymore.

Thanks for update Luthier!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Nah, I prefer sporadic updates to having development $ spent on PR.

yeah spend the dollar on the game

i7 4820k@4.6, msi big bang xpower ii, 840 pro ssd for os and games, 840 evo ssd for media, full custom water loop, dell u2713hm, warthog hotas and because thats how i roll. :pilotfly:

Thanks for the update Ilya, it looks like things are coming along nicely.

I'm not that fussed about updates, one a month would be fine. I'd rather see a solid monthly update rather than small weekly ones. The main thing is to get to the finish line!

Looking forward to next year. :thumbup: