Bluedrake42

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You work fast! Can't wait to fly this!

Please release EFM at some later point in time, SFM will do just fine. :D

I WANT THIS BADLY. :)

Pls don't. As much as I want to get my hands on this bird I'm not interested in a SFM. Pls focus on the EFM. :pilotfly:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Pls don't. As much as I want to get my hands on this bird I'm not interested in a SFM. Pls focus on the EFM. :pilotfly:

I know that it would not be ideal, but if it would mean that we would get it this year...

If Hawk and C101 would be waiting for EFM to be finished, we still wouldn't have them to this day. They've been stuck with SFM for some time now and many people still seems to enjoy them. :)

Anyways, back on topic.

Great work RAZBAM! This is really shaping up!

I know that it would not be ideal, but if it would mean that we would get it this year...

If Hawk and C101 would be waiting for EFM to be finished, we still wouldn't have them to this day. They've been stuck with SFM for some time now and many people still seems to enjoy them. :)

Anyways, back on topic.

If it doesn't fly like a mirage is it a mirage? SFM is no fun. I think SFM would only make the wait for PFM longer as it is additional work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Eh, pretty please no SFM... as much as I love Hawk and C-101, I've flown them for a grand sum of about 5-6 times since I got them, and can't convince myself to fly them more.

Of course, it is eventually developer's call but I personally won't get any SFM modules.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Anyways, back on topic.

SFMs have been nothing but a fiasco that have turned off many potential customers. If I want to fly an approximation of a Mirage, I'll do so in Strike Fighters 2, but in DCS, if you don't put out your product as the full flight model, you've accomplished next to nothing.

I agree that SFM is no fun to fly and not worth putting extra time into. However I thought that an SFM was necessary to build anyway for all modules for AI to use? Is it the same thing?

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Guys, Cpt. Smiley started working with Razbam on the Mirage-2000 flight model a long time ago, so I guess it is in pretty advanced stage right now. So please stop with this useless speculation about SFM.

Nice job!

Little OT: Smiley, are you involved in the Mirage AFM development too?

Bye

Phant

Yep, working hard and heavy on that currently. I can definitely tell the thing is damn fun to fly and a screamer compared to the hours I've spent flying the T-2 :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122001

And here is example of his work:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=95985

• Like 1

SFM?!?! There goes that idea.

All AI is using SFM, the player aircraft gets AFM usually...

If AI would use AFM the calculations would require a server type cluster to compute that and not a desktop PC...

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Don't they just. Extremely looking forward to this release. Crackin work RAZBAM!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64