Help with my sons game

PatriotCFS

Hope it's ok to post this request here, I'm in hopes someone can point me in the right direction.

My son and I just got back into DCS now that the summer is winding down and he is having a bit of an issue...

He can't log in to DCS and can't log in to his email in order to reset the password.

I'm all out of ideas and we just want to go blow some stuff up together this weekend.

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Hi sr,

That is just sad :(

I think your son should try the password recovery system on his email account, in DCS you log through your user name rather than email if I recall correctly.

Hope it helps

Intel Core i5-8600k + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Aorus 8G | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengance LPX Black 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 | WD Black SN750 NVMe 500GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Green 240GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 3 | EVGA 650 GQ 80+ Gold | Samsung CF391 Curved 32" | Corsair 400C | Steelseries Arctis 5 --- Razer Kraken X Lite | Logitech G305 | Redragon Dyaus 2 K509 | Xbox 360 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Thrustmaster TWCS | TrackIR 5

1. Create a new email for your son and make sure you will add your email address as secondary recovery option for it.

2. Raise a ticket to ED support and ask them to change the email attached to your son's DCS profile to the new address.

3. Now, he can reset password for DCS account by himself.

To prove that it is really your account, maybe will help the fact that you bought some modules and then you donate them via Eagle Dynamics marketing mechanism to your son account (at least this is how I did it for my son).

Untill your problem will be solved there is still the SU-25T available for free to blow up things this weekend :D

Wish you good luck !

PS: if your son account have the modules donated by you, then you can simply redraw them from that account and pinpoint to a newly created one.

Edited by Abburo

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Hope it's ok to post this request here, I'm in hopes someone can point me in the right direction.

My son and I just got back into DCS now that the summer is winding down and he is having a bit of an issue...

He can't log in to DCS and can't log in to his email in order to reset the password.

I'm all out of ideas and we just want to go blow some stuff up together this weekend.

Any help would greatly appreciated!

Try this: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Create an account (Seperate from you player acct) and they will help you get things sorted out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response.

+1 for the ideas!

Support ticket was sent under a new account since we had no way of accessing the old email account in order to reset the password.

@DCS - If I can help in any way, PM me please.

Edit: For anyone wondering, ED is working on the problem now.

They were very prompt in responding and helping resolve the issue.

Thanks again all!

Edited by Patriot*CFS*