F-18 Hornet skin pack

Jack

• 2 years later...

Wow Jack. Really stunning. Will these work with the VNAO Hi-Res skin pack? or are they a replacement for it? In addition to the RAAF 20th Anniversary skin is there also a RAAF 3Sqn low-viz skin?

Thanks for your hard work. As a reward, if you don't have it already, here is a photo from one of the VNAO guys taken a few weeks ago that works as a Air Traffic Controller at NAS Fallon (home of TopGun), currently my MacBook Pro desktop background:

TopgunAggressors.jpg

Awesome that your topmost skin matches this.

Here are some ideas for skins too (some of which you've already done)

http://xplanefreeware.net/barry/index%20F18.html

Edited by Moa

You won't find that, unless you want to throw it together yourself and have it floating in the air. Take a look at some of the mods for FC2 that make all (or most) aircraft flyable in their own slot with their own SFM. Do some research in this same forum, it's not hard to find.

If you really "need" it on the Su-33, you'll probably have to learn to do that yourself, it's a bit of a pain and no longer necessary with the removal of separate (barely usable) AI FMs.

You won't find that, unless you want to throw it together yourself and have it floating in the air. Take a look at some of the mods for FC2 that make all (or most) aircraft flyable in their own slot with their own SFM. Do some research in this same forum, it's not hard to find.

If you really "need" it on the Su-33, you'll probably have to learn to do that yourself, it's a bit of a pain and no longer necessary with the removal of separate (barely usable) AI FMs.

If you want fully functional F-18, it has to be put on the Su33 model. All others use the F-15. FM can be adjusted but you are right the floating is a problem but with some work can be corrected. There is a mod with 3 a/c but this causes a problem with the simulator. Tried it and made a mess of things.It did have folding wing etc. When removing mod it will screw up your files and it won't let you un pause to fly. It locks at that window. Maybe I can just use the F18 model but It still has the F15 cockpit and I dont know if it is fully capable of a/a and a/g. Thanks for reply.:)

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sorry to hijack the thread in a way... rattler, you said "FM can be adjusted but you are right the floating is a problem but with some work can be corrected."

I made an Apache AH64D mod that uses the black shark cockpit but it seems the contact point on the apache is higher than the black shark so instead of floating, it tries to fall into the ground...

EG, if you land, the wheels will sink into ground then will bob about once you land completely... it wont sit nicely or still.

I was wondering about your comment, how can this be corrected?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...