Eye Candy - 3d Cockpit

Please stop.... just stop....

My wallet can't stand the idea that I will buy all the future modules in next couple years.

And my schedule comes far more too filled with wishes to have time to then fly all these modules!

I don't know what you mean man but nobody orders you to buy them.

I think that it's not that expensive if you buy one module per year or even a few years.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you mean man but nobody orders you to buy them.

I think that it's not that expensive if you buy one module per year or even a few years.

It is called being a excited...

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Whatever level confidentiality allows to be modelled, this will be a day-1 purchase for me. Loved the Typhoon since it was an early-model EFA prototype.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• 8 months later...
Any new info on this project or is it dead?

alive and kicking. VEAO is making a simulation for the RAF and has a license to produce a consumers version as well. I suppose it's more or less nearing completion, considering the initial plan was to release it during late 2015, and for the last few months it seems they've been mainly working on the pages of the MFD's.

You can read the last status update about VEAO including the typoon here, it's less than a month old: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=150363

unfortunatly some members of the community have been extremely rude and aggressive towards veao in the past concerning work in progress screenshots, to the point that some workers resigned from their functions at veao because of it. Ever since, they do not show WIP screenshots anymore. wich is why you don't, and won't see any more eyecandy threads.

Check my F-15C guide

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome creation mate ... :thumbup:

Wish someday we get such a detailed SU30 MKI as well ... :music_whistling:

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

• 8 months later...
Awesome creation mate ... :thumbup:

Wish someday we get such a detailed SU30 MKI as well ... :music_whistling:

Keep dreaming ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

• 2 weeks later...