Detection and task dispatching

Hi all,

Please consider the following development for dcs world mission builders:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2847816

I have a few questions for some of the more knowledgeable people on the forum in these matters:

1. What typical G2G tasks and tactics could be added to this capability?

2. What would be the role of artillery in these type of engagements?

3. How would a threat level subdivision of units look like in a G2G scenario? Please check the A2G threat level classification.

4. What communication prototype would the task dispatcher need to comply with when contacting HQ, FACs, or Main battle commanders?

5. Can a HQ be airborne???

FC

Edited by FlightControl

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

For those who are not aware, and I really think there are many, looking at the current read hits ... I think it is worthy to have a look at the above link, walk through the post and think about your ideas and wishes that could fit in this.. The development ongoing is about making dynamic missions, based on detections that are dynamically interpreted, and dynamically assignment of tasks to players based on the tactical and strategical situation. Using the function will only require minimal coding experience, not triggers or waypoint actions required... Just configuration in the mission editor... Have a look... Also at the videos. The first is an explanation, the second a demo...

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 mobile

Edited by FlightControl

[/TABLE]

FlightControl, start a message topic with the word "dynamic" in it like "dynamic mission ....."

I'm sure that will get a bunch to take a look.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey!, look who's here knocking on the door:) hi Eric. Thanks for the advice. Any good forum where I should post this. Also, I think you should log into or slack channel mate. You don't know what you are missing :) want to have a chat with you on your previous interest in the framework... Stuff has been added ...

[/TABLE]

For 5. In the case of JSTARS, I 'think' it can.

You mean this?

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/jstars/

[/TABLE]