Steam bought module deactivation

Witchking

Hi guys,

I am getting my new desktop gaming PC, so I deactivated all the modules using the protect.exe in the bin for each module. However, there were two or three modules I bought on steam since the DCS/steam store separation.

I was able to deactivate all the store based modules.

But for the steam based modules..going into the protect.exe only gave me an option to activate...but not deactivate. I had already activated these long ago and been using them..but basically all steam bought modules couldn't be deactivated.

I just then uninstalled the game from steam. Hoping that will deactivate everything from steam modules.

Eitherway, this is only the second build where I am going to install, so I should still have activations, but I wanted to notify ED that deactivation of steam based modules doesn't work properly.

The modules in question are BF 109, Mig 21, F 86 and ultimate argument campaign.

cheers

V

Edited by Witchking

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|