Cant find serial key

FA_Bong

I lost my ability to play when DCS went from 32 to 64 bit, now that I've upgraded Steam remembers my A-10 but I guess I bought the P-51 when it was on sale from the site and it doesn't show up. My question is how can I get my activation back and can I integrate it into my Steam install. I can locate my paypal info but the activation e-mail is lost :(

Did you log into the e-shop and check your purchases?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If your Mustang key was purchased before, IIRC, June 7, 2014 then it will work on Steam.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Well here's the thing, no place I can find in Steam to activate it.. however, I installed DCS from the website and signed in; there is the Mustang, okay where can I put the key from Steam for the A-10C? Which I have been told is possible, I now feel like the proverbial dog chasing his tail

:doh:

Wow, some strange magic here! I opened the Steam install (coincidentally while I had DCS opened) and looked for a place to put in a serial, Steam does not have the module manager, oh well. I exited and then that's when it got weird- DCS downloaded and installed it... cue weird spooky music

Cool, thanks guys... I think :music_whistling: