You know when it's time to take a break from DCS A10-C when..

HAVOC131

1. You can't feel your legs.

2. Your licking the barbaque sauce off your shirt from 2 days ago as a form of substance.

3. Your wife starts to introduce her new boyfriend but you say hang on I've just spoted an enemy tank column.

4. ?

• Like 1

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving to work I look 5 degrees to the left to see out the door window, real life has no TrackIR!

Saying "Cleared hot" everytime I exit the motorway onto a slip road, then proceeding to drive fast around country lanes and making GAU-8 noises...

Just me on that one? :P

476th vFG Alumni

Everytime a slow or bad driver is ahead of you you make GAU 8 sounds and imagine the car exploding.

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

You urinate in 2 second burst, saying guns, guns, guns.

Or you can't urinate untill the guy next to you says "cleared hot" 'And that can get awkward'

Edited by galagamo
  • Like 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

When you go to bed you tell your wife play time is 5 minutes.

You get cleared hot but then bingo out with a hung store.

Edited by Kaiza
  • Like 3
[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

you try to involve the police car in a close dogfight as they light up the

"STOP Police" behind you...

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

..you have A-10 C pictures as a wallpaper in all of your computers.

...you buy all books about A-10.

.....you are making plastic kits of A-10 C from Revell

.....you are hurrying home to play A-10 C.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

... when I have to go work

... when I have to go toilet

... hmm... in bed with the mistress ;)

Thats it! I'm not going to waste any more of my precious time on any other stuff. DCS A-10C all the way!!!!

P.S. I dreamed playing a quickstart of A-10C last night and found a number of bugs (yes even when I was dreaming), so I did the most logical thing and I bought it as soon as I woke up :lol:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

You´ve setted up your HOTAS perfectly.

:lol:Good one

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

When you start dreaming tms short tms long :)

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

You finish taking a shit and try to pull the ejection handle.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

You urinate in 2 second burst, saying guns, guns, guns.

Or you can't urinate untill the guy next to you says "cleared hot" 'And that can get awkward'

LOL, sounds like something I would do :thumbup:

+1 Rep for maintaining your sanity despite browsing the forums and not being able to play yet. You have to get this situation remedied fast Lukas.

Dude what about me? I'm going insane hear and I still have to save enough money to buy a computer just to play this game

... you're trying to activate the APU before starting your car.

Me after flying the VRS superbug in fsx

..you trade in your pet-dog for a real warthog. :D

My dog already is one

You finish taking a shit and try to pull the ejection handle.

I do that when it burns, Engine fire Engine fire, two ejecting