What is? Game Flight Mode and etc

dane48

Searches don't always work. I came up with Rise of Flight posts and other things I have no idea of what was being discussed.

Being new to any of the Lock ON/ED series, when you go into the Game Play section, you can check on Game flight mode and Game Avionics mode. I have kept these unchecked, as I want to fly as full realism as possible. But I would like to know what this is. Perhaps it can be of help to me. So, like when I practicing a new weapon release, I set it to full weapons or whatever it is called so I can just keep dropping. For those of us that are totally new to the series (mind you many of you have been with Lock On for many years) we new people do need and appreciate your assistance. It is almost getting so one is hesitant to ask a question. Thank you

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

Basically just makes the game easier to fly. You'll be more stablized in level flight and won't stall as easily as you would in Sim mode. It's a "fake" feel to flight really.

You're doing the right thing by playing with those modes off. It's a muuuch more rewarding experience and you'll learn the right way of flying which should help you even in other games. Like I was always totally

in flight sims, but after practicing in A-10C and getting it down I'm now able to land like a pro in FSX and ArmA 2!

Basically just makes the game easier to fly. You'll be more stablized in level flight and won't stall as easily as you would in Sim mode. It's a "fake" feel to flight really.

You're doing the right thing by playing with those modes off. It's a muuuch more rewarding experience and you'll learn the right way of flying which should help you even in other games. Like I was always totally

in flight sims, but after practicing in A-10C and getting it down I'm now able to land like a pro in FSX and ArmA 2!

Thanks, Kylania. You are a real PLUS +++ to this forum for the help you are giving many. Many thanks- Again

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

It is almost getting so one is hesitant to ask a question. Thank you

Yep, sadly.

Hey, guys how do you.....?

"OMG i'm so sick of people asking the same questions....RTFM!!!!"

Hey, guys what's on telly tonight....?

"OMG read the f***ing TV guide!"

Hey, guys do you know the way to the garage?

"OMG read a f***ing map!"

Spot the difference?

No?

Me neither.

• 3 years later...