Running Multiple DCS Worlds at Home

Warhog

I have 2 PC's at home in different parts of the house. One is strictly for flying. It has DCS World and all my air-frames on it. The second PC is my shop and I use it to develop my cockpit panels, do the Arduino programming, CNC processing, etc.

I have now reached a point where I must do a lot of testing of my gauges and displays, especially "in flight" tests and its has become apparent that I need DCS and the A10 on my other PC. So I installed DCS World on it and during the sale I bought another A10 to use on this PC.

I haven't installed the new A10C purchase yet as I have concerns about running DCS on 2 separate PCs with the same account and 2 A10C's running, although there will only be a single A10C on each PC. I did this to avoid all this deactivation stuff. I just want to sit down at either PC and run the A10 without having to deal with anything else.

Can someone confirm that once I install my newly purchased A10C and activate it on my shop PC that all will be good or will I have issues with ED.

Regards

John W

aka WarHog.

My Cockpit Build Pictures...

John Wall

My Arduino Sketches ... https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-Dc0Wd9C5l3uY-cPj1iQD3iAEHY6EuHg?usp=sharing

WIN 10 Pro, i8-8700k @ 5.0ghz, ASUS Maximus x Code, 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Ram,

AIO Water Cooler, M.2 512GB NVMe,

500gb SSD, EVGA GTX 1080 ti (11gb), Sony 65” 4K Display

VPC MongoosT-50, TM Warthog Throttle, TRK IR 5.0, Slaw Viper Pedals