DCS MiG-21 fails to activate

Mrgud

I have the same issue, any ideas, guys ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I have the same problem with my Mig21 module... 1 activation left ! :-(

Ed declines all responsibility and no answer from Leatherneck sim.

Please Help !

We have promptly answered all mails we received on support@leatherneck-sim.com

If you believe your request have bin omitted for any reason, please resend your mail with more details: I can't draw any clear conclusion from your post, therefore Im unable to help you here.

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So the patch has come out for the OB branch but not the main branch. Am I OK to reactivate the module or do I have to wait until the main branch is updated?

I wish we know when the Public will be updated: I would be able to give you precise answer.

You can activate it and use it. However, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or this forum to stay alert of the Public patch (or Alpha patch if you use Alpha), since you will have to deactivate before you patch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have all three branches installed. Current versions are:

Main 1.5.6.1938.247

OB 1.5.6.3690.269

OA 2.0.5.3521.198

If I activate and use the OB branch module I will have to deactivate before patching the Main branch to the next version, yes? Or is activating the OB branch module OK as long as I don't try to fly under the old version until its patch?

Or is activating the OB branch module OK as long as I don't try to fly under the old version until its patch?

Correct provided "old version" refers to Public and Alpha at the moment.

Just go to Public and Alpha and disable the MiG in Module manager->Installed-> uncheck MiG-21, to avoid being spammed with SF dialog.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MiG21 is the only aircraft with issues.

After 4-5 minutes of play, everything is freezing, i have to reboot / task manager / etc

I don't know how to fix this issue

Any ideas, guys ?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

I just updated to the latest OB and it says I have an invalid key for the Mig-21.

Is there any way I can fix this? I'm not clear on the other comments.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

The activation method changed. Main/OA are using old method. OB is using new method.

I'm not sure but I think if you deactivate old method by using Main or OA branches then it will be possible to activate the module in OB. I think. Maybe.

Does MiG-21 still work in other old branches (Release or OA)?

pcnsl.exe deactivation DOES NOT WORK!

Error message

"Unable to deactivate the product license due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Only valid licenses can be deactivated.

To obtain an error report and send it to product technical support, click the corresponding button."

I say again, it does not work.

I have tried it both on DCS stable and Open Beta

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21BIS\bin\pcnsl.exe

"Unable to deactivate the product license due to significant changes of the computer hardware configuration. Only valid licenses can be deactivated.

To obtain an error report and send it to product technical support, click the corresponding button."

and

Open Beta

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\bin\pcnsl.exe

"Unable to deactivate the product license due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Only valid licenses can be deactivated.

The process, as described is flawed.

I have emailed support as per instructions, but have not heard from them back.

so now that we have an update for 2.0.5, I did what the pdf file tried to tell me...

deactivate it

patch dcs

but then i activated it before applying that regedit thing, now I don't have the window poping up but instead i can't enter the cockpit

when the window asked for the key, which I entered, it went one activation down

what can i do to use this module again?

but then i activated it before applying that regedit thing, now I don't have the window poping up but instead i can't enter the cockpit...

what can i do to use this module again?

If you are activate it and then clean with "regedit thing" your module now is not activated. You are annul your activation.

With "delete activation data" you will delete activation for all dcs versions on your system. When you once activate module that mean is activated for all dcs versions.

So, you need activate module again.

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

If you are activate it and then clean with "regedit thing" your module now is not activated. You are annul your activation.

With "delete activation data" you will delete activation for all dcs versions on your system. When you once activate module that mean is activated for all dcs versions.

So, you need activate module again.

I already activated it after the process

Run "REPAIR" then "UPDATE" before anything else.

it had nothing to repair, and i didn't update the stable one yet, only OA

Mig-21bis causing activation issues again

I have updated to the latest 1.5.6 and again the Mig-21 bitches about invalid activation each time I start DCS. I'm totally fed up with the developer's inability to fix this. I have now disabled the Mig-21 module and I will certainly not buy any new module from this vendor until I hear that they have finally fixed this.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

hey guys, I had the same problems I am reading about and when I got to that screen, I did a license check, and deleted and reentered the serial number and tried again and it worked. that screen came up and I hit Exit and then DCS loaded and it all works now. I just figerd I would share that in hopes it would help someone.

Edit: I was wrong it still don't work, it loads but I'm not in airplane

Edited by Andy1966

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm totally fed up with the developer's inability to fix this.

In all fairness, the current troubles come from the developer's attempt to fix it for good. So now you're complaining that they actually try, after years, to fix the underlying problem.

I understand this can be frustrating, but complaining about it right now is not fair towards Magnitude 3 IMHO.

In all fairness, the current troubles come from the developer's attempt to fix it for good. So now you're complaining that they actually try, after years, to fix the underlying problem.

I understand this can be frustrating, but complaining about it right now is not fair towards Magnitude 3 IMHO.

+1

Hopefully the last patches marked the end of Mig-21 activation issues.

What the heck is wrong with MiG 21?

After I start playing, everything is freezing, that's the only aircraft who behaves like this

I already activated it after the process

it had nothing to repair, and i didn't update the stable one yet, only OA

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185642

You did read the PDF with the "How to", where it says "update all(!) Installations" before you launch any DCS Version?

Update ALL(!!!!) DCS Versions, then use the Registry file (.reg) from the ZIP and then activate the MiG-21 in ANY DCS install.

You will lose one activation, but if you ask nicely they may restore it for you.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)