A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

Wags

The patch is working fine on my side except for an AA issue. I've tried taking the best picture to show it. In the release before the patch, I didn't see any jagged edges, but now they are all over the place. I haven't changed my settings in the CCC or in the sim. Any ideas what I can do? (all settings in CCC are on high). It might be hard to see in the picture, but looking at the UFC or stuff in the distance will show the jagged edges.

5505138999_b2e15bddab_b.jpg

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(all settings in CCC are on high)

There's your problem :)

Ensure your AA/AF settings in the CCC are set to 'Application Controlled'.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

There's your problem :)

Ensure your AA/AF settings in the CCC are set to 'Application Controlled'.

So is 16xAF set by default in A-10C?

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So is 16xAF set by default in A-10C?

Not clued up on the technical issues - easy enough tested on your PC however: Set to 'Application Controlled' and run. Set to 16xAF and run.

Compare the difference, if any, on your PC and set accordingly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Front panel dials when zoomed in are clear whereas the left and right panels are just blurred. However some dial are clear.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]AMD x4 B55 @3.6 Ghz/ 4GB ddr2 1066/ ATi 6870 /Saitek X45/Dell 2209wa

Cna't find mipmap settings in CCC. Before patch no problem at all. ATi driver 10.11

9ef5a803.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No Mipmap setting in 3D settings for my CCC.http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh154/dits17/Untitled1.pngUntitled1.png

Edited by dits17

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]AMD x4 B55 @3.6 Ghz/ 4GB ddr2 1066/ ATi 6870 /Saitek X45/Dell 2209wa

Even if mipmap is set at high why is it front panels are clear whereas left and right ar blurry, with some dials clear? Texture filter already set to high.

Even if mipmap is set at high why is it front panels are clear whereas left and right ar blurry, with some dials clear? Texture filter already set to high.

I can't tell if you have mipmap on High quality or not.

It is the way the Textures are handled at lower mipmap levels, the side panel become blurred, I get the same as you if I set Mipmap quality to anything below High Quality.

Nate

I can't tell if you have mipmap on High quality or not.

It is the way the Textures are handled at lower mipmap levels, the side panel become blurred, I get the same as you if I set Mipmap quality to anything below High Quality.

Nate

To the ATI owners:

Are there more problems if you dont use application-controlled?

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

I am still having stuttering when increase tree visibility to 8000-9000 m. It happens in cockpit view and it's almost impossible to look around. Here is my hardware and graphics settings.

Catalyst control center everything set to app settings.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.50GHz

ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

4.0GB

Settings...

http://img847.imageshack.us/f/screen110307190632.jpg

screen110307190632.jpg

I am still having stuttering when increase tree visibility to 8000-9000 m. It happens in cockpit view and it's almost impossible to look around. Here is my hardware and graphics settings.

Catalyst control center everything set to app settings.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 @ 2.50GHz

ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

4.0GB

Settings...

http://img847.imageshack.us/f/screen110307190632.jpg

screen110307190632.jpg

I'd suggest lowering your details. I assume that the combination of 4x AA/HDR/High Shadows/1024x every frame/Water High(!) is too taxing on your system on fullHD.

It's a Quad, but one Core only has 2.5Ghz. Since DCS utilizes two at best, that clock cycle is kinda low.

I'd suggest lowering your details. I assume that the combination of 4x AA/HDR/High Shadows/1024x every frame/Water High(!) is too taxing on your system on fullHD.

It's a Quad, but one Core only has 2.5Ghz. Since DCS utilizes two at best, that clock cycle is kinda low.

I had no problem before the patch using same graphics details. The stutter is not decreasing my framerate it only freezes the game for one second and it only happens when I increase the tree distance higher than 7000 m.

I have enough ram so it can't be the problem.

Anyway the most taxing settings are scenes and visibility range and with 4X AA I only see a reduction of 4 frames on my system and no stuttering when they are activated. Shadows, water or MFD frame no noticeable hit in the framerate.

So there has to be something wrong with the tree distance setting.