Saitek X45 Profile A-10C

Shane45

Hi guys,

Bit of a long shot as I know this particular stick system is old enough to be an antique but does anyone have a profile for the A-10C or know anyone who uses the X45 ?

I have set it up using deadzone and curvature but feel it needs a bit fine tuning which I just can't get, if that makes sense.

many thanks

• ED Team

I do not have my old profiles, as a lot has changed since I last used my x45, all I have is some old diagrams I used to use.

I never used dead zones or curves, just did the spring mod to make it slightly harder, served me well for years.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I don`t have a layout doc for it so you may have to go through and figure it all out. I use 2 modifiers. The pinkie switch and the mouse button on the throttle. I use the big button on the throttle for team speak. I use the rudder as wheel brakes and the thumb wheel as zoom.

Any questions feel free to ask

Cheers

Dave

SaitekX45 Primary.diff.lua

Cheers

Davidos

bmx.jpg

• 4 months later...
I don`t have a layout doc for it so you may have to go through and figure it all out. I use 2 modifiers. The pinkie switch and the mouse button on the throttle. I use the big button on the throttle for team speak. I use the rudder as wheel brakes and the thumb wheel as zoom.

Any questions feel free to ask

Cheers

Dave

Profile has been added to the ED Wiki Hardware Profilles page

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective