Ricardo's SU-25T HD Cockpit and 1.21

Unfortunately Ricardo's cockpit mod for the SU-25T no longer works :(.

Looks like the zip files in the DCS World\Bazar\World\textures folder have now been rearranged/renamed in V1.21 and Ricardo's cockpit mod files no longer install correctly.

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

Yeah the relevant files all appear to be there, so just looks like a case of arranging/renaming them correctly...

59th Ducky's 6dof mod no longer worky either !!!.

Edited by Gunnergolly

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

I had to reinstall since my missions wouldnt load anymore cause of this... The normal su25pit looks crap.

Please Ricardo fix this for us

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mustang... until now i wasn't even aware of that version :cry:.... I tried to install the same version that i've been using in V1.20:-

http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/178856/

I've now installed your version and it seems to be working spot on !!!.

I don't suppose by any chance you have a working 6DoF server.lua as well ?..

Just had a quick fly around, the 6 DoF works, unfortunately i'm seeing this down the left hand side of the cockpit/nose when i lean over to the left.

Screen_121001_233208.jpg

When i have more time i'll have a poke around the server.lua file and try and see if i can somehow limit the lateral movement to see if it makes any difference ?.

Appreciate your help...

nm got it working

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

so 6DOF is working but is Ricardos high res pit also appering properly or only the 6DOF movement in normal cockpit??

(I cant tell from the image if this is a Ricardo pit)

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

The above image is Ricardo's HD MOD (link below).

http://files.lockon.ru/en/208092/

If your not planning on using 6DOF then the above Ricardo's MOD works really well.

The 6DOF server.lua file that Mustang posted also works, however it's not pretty when you lean your head to the left as a big gap appears between the side of the cockpit and the instrument panel.

ok thx mate...yesterday I copied Ricardos High res textures in the Bazar/textures folder as I used to do on DCSW 1.2.0 but i didnt seem to work out? will give it a second try 2night

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Make sure that you use the version from the link that's in post 16 and then follow the instructions exactly.

In this version you also have to make a new text entry in the entry.lua file as well as placing the "zip" file in the world\textures folder.

Then hopefully you'll be good to go...:smilewink:

Tested Mustang's Server.lua and the Cyrrilic Ricardo HD pit last night and it worked quite well. To get that canopy seperation posted above I had to lean far over to the left, though it could be my TrackIR settings. I'll tweak the left/right a little bit to my liking but otherwise it's quite a good compliment to eachother.

Thanks for the posts and help from Gunnergolly and Mustang.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

All thanks go's to Mustang... and of course not forgetting Ricardo !!!.

If you have any success in eliminating that canopy separation by adjusting your TrackIR profile.... please don't forget to post your findings...

Regards....

The above image is Ricardo's HD MOD (link below).

http://files.lockon.ru/en/208092/

If your not planning on using 6DOF then the above Ricardo's MOD works really well.

The 6DOF server.lua file that Mustang posted also works, however it's not pretty when you lean your head to the left as a big gap appears between the side of the cockpit and the instrument panel.

Is it possible to get that Su-25 (not T) cockpit into Flaming Cliffs 2?

http://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit

Hoggit 1st Fighter Wing

Weekly training missions on Tuesday nights, missions on Saturdays!

TS3: hoggit.us

Looks like ED purchased Ricardo's work. It may become the default if they bought all his pits.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1567796&postcount=58

I sure hope so. The Flaming Cliffs cockpits are pretty dated and Ricardo really did an amazing job. The Su-25 always needed a bit more love though. As much as I enjoy the T, there's something extremely satisfying about using the dated analog weapon systems in the standard plane.

http://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit

Hoggit 1st Fighter Wing

Weekly training missions on Tuesday nights, missions on Saturdays!

TS3: hoggit.us

Hello,

you're right, ED bought my artwork on FC2 pits.

I spent a lot of time to give them a version that was cleaned from all english typos.

With theses files they will be able to provide an acurate russian version.

That could be a reason wh they started to change the architecture of the pit's files.

Since the next version, i will not fly the 25T anymore....it disturbs me too much to fly with the original pit!

• Like 1

Ricardo, I'm glad that you've been recognized by ED for your outstanding work! I fly the Su-25T almost exclusively now even though I have the A-10C module. The version of your cockpit that Mustang gave a link to is still working and it allows me to enjoy the fantastic aircraft model in a cockpit that is worthy to sit in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist