a10c and saitek x52 pro problems!

JuanEnrique

Hi there!

So i bought the saitek x52 pro.... BUT....

im having a problem....

say im flying on autopilot in the a10c, straight and level, and i change joystick mode

then plane will suddenly nose dive or do all sorts of weird things.

autopilot disengages and my trimmer seems to have moved, but i am unable to center it

again... just by switching joystick mode, autopilot will disengage and the plane will bank to a side or pitch up or down.

WHY is this ??

Hi there!

So i bought the saitek x52 pro.... BUT....

im having a problem....

say im flying on autopilot in the a10c, straight and level, and i change joystick mode

then plane will suddenly nose dive or do all sorts of weird things.

autopilot disengages and my trimmer seems to have moved, but i am unable to center it

again... just by switching joystick mode, autopilot will disengage and the plane will bank to a side or pitch up or down.

WHY is this ??

Try this:

Head into your options>controls

Next, select the A10-C sim from the drop down list

Finally cycle the mode rotator to see if it highlights a command such as a trimmer or auto pilot function.

I use this same stick, but i never use the saitek software or modes, I just simply use the in-game button configuration. Perhaps I am missing out by not using the offered 3 modes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use this same stick, but i never use the saitek software or modes, I just simply use the in-game button configuration. Perhaps I am missing out by not using the offered 3 modes.

Well, you are missing out on the awsome profile editor which allows you many things. The only time I have to put my hands off my joystick is on the start up :)

i7 2600K 4.5 Ghz

Asus Maximus IV Gene-z

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB WindForce 3X OC

Win7 64b

Corsair Vengance 8GB 1866Mhz

Windows 7 Ultimate 64b

i THINK i resolved it..... not sure what i did, but its not doing weird stuff anymore.....

on the contrary, ive been able to turn the aircraft in mid air 360° , while setting up a new attack on the TGP screen.

the saitek joystick is a BITCH to setup correctly.... but i think, once i am done, its going to be awesome!

Try this:

Head into your options>controls

Next, select the A10-C sim from the drop down list

Finally cycle the mode rotator to see if it highlights a command such as a trimmer or auto pilot function.

thank a lot for this tought! nothing "lit up" when i turned the wheel in the control page. im just such a saitek noob... never had such an awesome joystick with hotas and "different modes"... its kind of a new experience for me.

thx again and fly safe

Yeah i like this stick too vs what I had b4, i took one look at the SST programming an just cringed. Not thats I'm sure it's awsome just i'm a noob with an advance flite stick etc an fairly new to the Flite Sim scene. the stick however control wise has been a huge improvment over what I had, hav'nt experienced what u mentioned course i hav'nt attempted to use more than one mode either.

I got a Saitek ST290 pro. got 2 problems with it

I got a Saitek ST290 pro. got 2 problems with it.

it's too sensitive and the throttle doesn't work on it, in the A10-C mod.

when I try to set the throttle it wont.

only shows me pov buttons and stick buttons.. any way to fix these problems?

Just got the mod tonight

Sensitivity can be adjusted in the Axis Tune screen. The throttle should work just fine. What happens when you move the throttle, instead of trying to select it from the pulldown?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: