A10-C as Red Air

Richard Rodgers

Hi guys, I am guessing there is an easy way of doing this but I seem to be unable to get it to work.

I have the need to add the A10-C to the Russian or any Red Forces aircraft inventory so that within our multiplayer group we are able to have an aggressor squadron that if shot down does not automatically cause a blue on blue removal from the server of the pilot who shot the aggressor down.

I have changed the 'Country' code within the description.lua file for the particular A10-C version I want to use. When Mission Editor is fired up I can set Country to Russia and am able to select A10-C from the list. However, on the loadouts page the dropdown where the skin/squadron can be selected is totally empty and so I am therefore not able to actually save anything as the editor can not define the required skin.

Any ideas how I can overcome this please?

I have a mission called Back To School that includes Red force A-10Cs in it. These are from the Country = Russia, and the skins have two choices -- Fictional Russian Air Force 1 and 2. These are Clients in Task = CAS. It is an older mssion, and I have it open in the latest v1.2.11 and can see these skins.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
All player-flyable aircraft are by default available for every country

No they are not. You cannot get the A-10A on Russia or Eastern countries, same with the SU25/T for the USA.

Its very easy to set up Red A-10Cs however, you can use the fictional Russian skin or move Israel to the Red side and have Israeli A-10s. Same deal with F-15s, we always have Israel on the Red side with Russia in our server to have F-15s etc on both sides!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad