Anyone have one of these TM warthog covers?

I'm looking into a dust cover for my warthog since a sock is pretty odd looking (even if it is effective) I found this website and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

http://hotas-cover.jimdo.com/

They look to be quite good quality, and the option to have my callsign embroidered on is nice as well.

I also found some reference to covers on Aliexpress here on the forums, but they are sold out.

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

There used to be a guy on here that made them. Kind of a soft black velour? materiel, and you could get your callsign or whatever custom emboroidered on them. Very nice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I'm looking into a dust cover for my warthog since a sock is pretty odd looking (even if it is effective) I found this website and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

http://hotas-cover.jimdo.com/

They look to be quite good quality, and the option to have my callsign embroidered on is nice as well.

I also found some reference to covers on Aliexpress here on the forums, but they are sold out.

Google Sahaj Thrustmaster Extension.

You'll find some covers there as well

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Wal-mart is giving away HOTAS dust covers with every purchase .......Get em' while they last !

IMG_20160625_164124154_1.jpg

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Google Sahaj Thrustmaster Extension.

You'll find some covers there as well

Also got his covers and I'm quiet happy with them. Good quality and he offers bigger covers for Warthogs with stickextensions.

[ame]

[/ame]

Zettman

OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, MB: ASUS X99-A, CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz watercooled, RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz, GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 watercooled, MISC: LG 34UM95-P (3440x1440@60Hz), TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift CV1

Sahaj's camo colors are a big no for me. If he made them in black, I'd be interested.

+1

I thought the same thing when I checked them out after seeing this thread...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

You should shoot him an email. Probably not that difficult to order a batch with all black.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Sahaj's camo colors are a big no for me. If he made them in black, I'd be interested.

He recently added these in his shop.

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/custom-hoodies/

Zettman

OS: Windows 10 64 Bit, MB: ASUS X99-A, CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz watercooled, RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz, GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 watercooled, MISC: LG 34UM95-P (3440x1440@60Hz), TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

I cut a cone out of a piece of black leather and held it to the base with zip ties. It's a beautiful solution.

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

I came up with a simple solution to keep dust out of the gimbals, a plastic disc with a slit in it, with a big enough ID to let the stick move through its range of motion without hindering it, installs/uninstalls in seconds, and leaves the stick free to remove the grip without taking it off.

I sell them machine cut in black mylar, however my first ones cut with scissors worked alright. I just made a thread about them here, and have a site set up now as well. http://www.dualsticks.com/dustshields/

IMG_3280.jpg?resize=768%2C576 IMG_3282-1.jpg?resize=768%2C576

I have a set of your black covers also, and they're still in great shape.

I also have a grey set of Cougar covers, but have had them for so long that I can't remember who made them. They've got to be at least ten years old by now, and have my callsign embroidered on them.

I don't use my Cougar stick base anymore, so I use the grey stick cover on my FSSB R3.

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)