GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Thanks for an update, will try today

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

hi =Andre= somehow autostart doesn't work for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

sorry it works perfect i just didn't realized i closed autostarter.

thanks good job - really enjoy of what you are doing.

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

could you help another Kiwi in New Zealand get one of these ?

Awesome =Andre=, can't wait!

Thank you for all the help and amazing service so far! :thumbup:

Hi Andre, not had much luck either...I've just fired through a PM Let me know.

Piers:helpsmilie:

Hello pilots,

I'm thinking about combination of SimShaker (or ibaEffects) software and Gametrix KW-90x hardware, as a body force feedback solution. We receive some row data from a digital simulator, process the data with SimShaker (or ibaEffects) logic, prepare vibration effects and apply them to users body at appropriate time and place. Nothing more to need.

It doesn't make loud noise, it doesn't takes place at your room and it is cheap.

Very simple. Very cool.

Does anybody agree or argue with me?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi =Andre= not sure what you mean, what would be a difference compare to what we have now?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre,

Second sound card option would work well. Most users already have onbaoard sound, and independent soundcards are not expensive.

What financial contribution would be required to look at creating this?

I also have Buttkicker device.

Thanks

Nobody knows the future (sorry for my poor English). At present ED support team helps me to fix the issues with Su-27 after recent FM update.

Howdy CodeToad,

howdy guys,

just finished with SimShaker for motor sport simulation, please have a look here.

Regarding Buttkicker and similar sound mode devices. Yes, I have some experience to trigger the right sound/vibration effects at the right time. I can see here two options:

1) to play low frequency sound on the second soundcard;

2) to play low frequency sound on the second computer with soundcard, like notebook, netbook, desktop, etc., transferring data through your home network.

I wonder which one is preferable?

Both ways require hard work and some financial support from the community. But it's an exciting job an I'd be glad to do it.

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

Thanks Andre

I'd be willing to,contribute , please let me know how.

Perhaps a new thread would be useful to raise awareness for the community to contribute.

I guess the second question would be the cost of the software after implemented.andd how best to go about it.

Would contributors of certain donations be granted a discount or similar.

Something to think about.

Hi _Dredd,

I believe $500 from the community would be enough to create at least beta version of sound mode Simshaker for DCS World (formerly ibaEffects).

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Rage,

Andre is saying he can work to program a way to implement his software to work with transducers , ie Buttkicker, to work with a second soundcards and low frequency audio output/input With the export.lua, to create shaking effects without the reliance on the game audio but rather conditions of telemetry export.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2386614&postcount=5

Whether integrity checks would affect the use of it, I guess is another question.

Edited by _Dredd

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Thanks Andre

I'd be willing to,contribute , please let me know how.

Perhaps a new thread would be useful to raise awareness for the community to contribute.

I guess the second question would be the cost of the software after implemented.andd how best to go about it.

Would contributors of certain donations be granted a discount or similar.

Something to think about.

Ok, I'll send you pm soon, when I get home.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Whether integrity checks would affect the use of it, I guess is another question.

Do you mean multiplayer mode?

I don't use potentially cheating functions at my version of Export.lua. So, I don't worry about integrity checks regarding Simshaker (former ibaEffects). But I know that Export.lua feature can be disabled by server administrator. In such a case we can't create any effects without raw data from DCSW.

You can test your favorite servers for that by installing Simshaker (former ibaEffects) at your PC. If you activate View-->Show debug info feature at Simshaker for DCSW GUI, you can see is there any data incoming from DCSW or not, while session is runing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]