AV-8B Harrier Plus DCS version

Prowler111

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they do seem to be the ADHD redheaded stepchild here. :D

So many projects, so little time.

**Disclaimer**: I kid, I kid, keep up the good work, and remember, quality is not a compromise! (Or rather, it is, but you know what I mean :P)

P.S.

"Cause I'm a pilot, I only care about me

I don't give a .... if I bring your jet back code 2 or code 3

I'm a pilot and I never make mistakes

I'll take the credit if it aint broken, I'll blame you if it breaks"

WTF...:megalol: dude, you made my day... I'll be singing this song years to come lol

Edited by fzfq3m

Compuer Specs

Intel Core i7 920 D0 @2.6Ghz

Asus P6T7 WS rev2

6GB Corsair Dominator GT CMG6GX3M3A2000C8

2xHP 300GB 10K SAS RAID 1

Corsair AX1200

Nvidia Geforce GTX 580 3GB

Water Cooling Specs:

Koolance CPU-360

Koolance ASP6T7WS

2xSwiftech MCP655 with EK D5 Dual Top

1xBlack Ice GT S 360 XFlow

1xPhobya Xtreme 400

Tubing:Tygon 2001 1/2"

2xBitfenix Spectre Pro 230mm

Swiftech MCres Rev1

"Cause I'm a pilot, I only care about me

I don't give a .... if I bring your jet back code 2 or code 3

I'm a pilot and I never make mistakes

I'll take the credit if it aint broken, I'll blame you if it breaks"

WTF...:megalol: dude, you made my day... I'll be singing this song years to come lol

Yeah, this song is one of my favorites. Especially since all of the F-16 pilots I know act exactly like this when they aren't on any formal duties.

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

My favorite gripe from a pilot:

"UHF Radio does not work in O F F position"

LOL!

I am stoked for some VTOL action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SGT Coyle
Because fingers move faster than my brain, LOL!!

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

My favorite gripe from a pilot:

"UHF Radio does not work in O F F position"

LOL!

I am stoked for some VTOL action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a friend tell me that when he was in the air force. A c130 radio wasn't working. Report said radio does not function on the OFFical position. He fixed it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I told my troops to get me a bucket of prop wash...they brought me a bucket of soap and water.....

That's one hell of a lot better than if they just kept walking around trying to find some. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That's one hell of a lot better than if they just kept walking around trying to find some. :)

Well what was really funny is that they did wander around. Then finally after being told by the 10th different crew chief where to find it, they decided this was what we were talking about. lol You should here the flight line story.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

US Air Force Retired, 1C371

No rank or title will ever be as important as the unit patch you wear.

Anyone know?

There is a pretty good one for FSX, by a guy named AJ Weber. I would think it could be imported.

Sure, I understand there is a little more to it than that, would need to DCS to get in and create the proper operating settings for the helos -- otherwise it would act as just another ship with a helo pad on stern. But this isn't a modder's thread... my point is that a good model is out there.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Well what was really funny is that they did wander around. Then finally after being told by the 10th different crew chief where to find it, they decided this was what we were talking about. lol You should here the flight line story.

I was an SP at Lakenheath on midnight shift. One night in particular when flight line was snow covered and jets were in the PAS's, about 10 of us parked at our out building, got out, and had a capture-the-flag snowball fight with someone's beret as the flag.

I also did HMMWV donuts in the snow. ;)

Jared

aka RogueSqdn

What calibre?

Our unit used M198s. So 155MM. We had him running to all the shop in the unit to find it. And as he was on his way, we would call the shops and let them in on the joke. Unfortunatly we got busted when the CWO for the Counter Battery Radar section stopped him on their lot and grilled him on why he was there. Needless to say our SNCO got a nasty phone call.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]