A-10C 1.1.0.6 Patch Available

Wags

Didn't notice anything blurred, but my frame rate dropped from 80fps to 35 - 51fps. :(

Need to lower the resolution back to 1280x768.

Is there a reason why there is no 1280x720 ?

what is making the fps dropping? Sound engine, or graphic engine?

Anyways, my graphic card is pretty old, I need to change it.

I like the canopy sound, I hope that the canopy will not break if I open and close it 10x in a row :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the training mission A-A weapon two voices talk at the same time (bug). Well, I don't think that the second one was in my head :crazy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 64bit, Core I7 950, Nvidia GTX 260, 6 gig RAM, TIR 5, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Logitech attack3 :(

fps is just perfect, the problem was really my video card. So, for people that are using a gtx260 and complaining about frames rate, you just need to lower the screen resolution. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Patch 1.1.0.6

Hi Wags/Developer,

Why do you disable hypoxia? I am very confused? I have flown at 20000 FT yesterday and turn off all Air Support Switches. After 7 Minutes, i am alive. Am I a cyborg? :doh: This is an import thing during the flight. PLEASE make it switchable in the Option Tab (Realism), if other Simmers wants to play silly arcarde.

(Reference)

http://www.aerzteblatt.de/v4/archiv/bild.asp?id=14472

(Your Patch Note)

- Adjusted oxygen mixture for high altitudes. The pilot will not suffer hypoxia during high altitude flight.

The HUD Display (horizontal lines (degrees) are on the left side) is not centered. Do i have to read the RTFM?

Sorry for this stupid Question.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Greets,

Michael

img118875.gif.5943b6b094fca9b1a2e75570bf66f16a.gif

Edited by umland

Why do you disable hypoxia?

It's still enabled, but it seems like it might take longer. I started at 29,000 feet and killed the oxygen and pressurization, and it took a few minutes before things went blurry. Turning them back on solved my vision crises.

Attached below is me after spending a few minutes at 29k with the oxygen off and the cabin depressurized. Also I opened the canopy, just to make sure it was really depressurized. :lol:

Setting oxygen to 100% didn't seem to make any difference, setting the flow to emergency sorted me right out though. So then I performed a 90 degree dive... almost managed to pull out of it in time, but my wing fell off. :(

The HUD Display (horizontal lines (degrees) are on the left side) is

not centered.

The HUD ladder is offset to indicate the wind's effect. Unlike e.g. the F-16, there's no way to get a non-wind-corrected ladder.

Screen_110308_192824.thumb.jpg.031fad2b742d9bb92c6ee1ec281d968e.jpg

Edited by nomdeplume
Fixed quote, added screenshot

Why do you disable hypoxia? I am very confused? I flown on 20000 FT and i shutdown all Air Support Switches, after 7 Minutes i am alive. I am a cyborg? :doh:

No, you are not a cyborg, but your cabin is pressurized and this delays the onset of hypoxia. If you fly at 20000 feet, your cabin is (off the top of my head) pressurized to around 13-15000ft, so you see, according to your own material, seven minutes is nowhere near enough time to develop hypoxia (if it even develops at as little as 13000 feet).

(Your Patch Note)

- Adjusted oxygen mixture for high altitudes. The pilot will not suffer hypoxia during high altitude flight.

I didn't read it as hypoxia was disabled altogether, just that really high altitude flight is now possible on oxygen without the onset of hypoxia.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Hi Sobek, hi nomdeplume,

ups - okay sorry, now i understand my mistake and just make these things clear to me. Havent thought about the pressurized Cabin. Thanks a lot for your fast and competent response. So i will try it again and fly at 20000 FT and wait a little bit longer :smilewink:

Currently i really enjoy this Master Piece of a Simulator.

Greets,

Michael

Edited by umland

Thanks a lot for your fast and competent response. So i will try it again and fly at 20000 FT and wait a little bit more :smilewink:

To speed up the onset of hypoxia, you can also disable the pressurization. Just turn off the master air supply (?, i think that's what it's called) switch on the environment panel.

You can always see what your cabin is pressurized to on the cabin altitude gauge on the environment panel.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

We are thinking of rolling back to the RC due to multiple CTDs online.

I wonder if the ED test group is too small...?

All of them are on the last page of the manual. Also I read from Wags interview that there is no QA lab at ED so thats basically the reason they release an open beta early to public.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if i have to do a bit of thread necromancy here but im having a slight problem with 1.1.0.6 ... after installing the patch the game literally crashes in every mission i fly ... with 1.1.0.5 i didnt have any CTDs ... anyone else encounter more frequent crashes with 1.1.0.6 ?

sorry if i have to do a bit of thread necromancy here but im having a slight problem with 1.1.0.6 ... after installing the patch the game literally crashes in every mission i fly ... with 1.1.0.5 i didnt have any CTDs ... anyone else encounter more frequent crashes with 1.1.0.6 ?

Fear not! A new patch (1.1.0.7 or 1.1.0.8) is around the corner.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p