Gift Purchase

Good day. I am wondering if it is possible to purchase a module as a gift for another player using my own account to take advantage of using my bonus points.

Do I buy a second copy of the module I already own and give him the product key? Just looking for some clarification on how to go about this before I drop money for a product key that won't be useful to anyone (given that I already own the module in question).

Thanks!

I have the same question....it's never been very clear to me how to do that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I don't know if you have stand-alone or steam version.

Anyway, on stand alone you can buy the product, not activate the key, go to your DCS profile on ED shop, serial management, choose bind the key to another account.

So if you want to make a gift, the people that receive your key must have an active account on DCS.

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

I don't know if you have stand-alone or steam version.

Anyway, on stand alone you can buy the product, not activate the key, go to your DCS profile on ED shop, serial management, choose bind the key to another account.

So if you want to make a gift, the people that receive your key must have an active account on DCS.

Excellent. Thanks. I wanted to get another copy of FC3 this weekend while I could use all the bonus $ :thumbup:

ETA, I got it figured out - I had to have the new purchase bound to my account BEFORE I could bind it to a friend's account. The purchase was simple enough to do and license management page was straight forward after I got the serial # check button figured out.

Edited by Dino Might