Aircraft download links

I know this is a stupid question, but I haven't used DCS in quite a while and the website has changed. I'm looking for the download links for the aircraft I have bought. I log in, go to my profile and it lists all the planes purchased. I click on the order # and it shows me the order info and license #. When I click on the link at the bottom of my order, it brings me to a page that says bought and You already have serial number for this product. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help

I know this is a stupid question, but I haven't used DCS in quite a while and the website has changed. I'm looking for the download links for the aircraft I have bought. I log in, go to my profile and it lists all the planes purchased. I click on the order # and it shows me the order info and license #. When I click on the link at the bottom of my order, it brings me to a page that says bought and You already have serial number for this product. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help

Individual downloadlinks to the modules are no longer provided.

Start DCS and go to the Module Manager (Icon with the 9 squares on top of the mainscreen).

The module manager will start do download and install all your purchased modules.