Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

;2678643']Because when you know what you are doing with it' date=' flying it becomes very exciting against other [b']Humans[/b] trying to kill you by making real decisions in real time.

Flying the F-15 is only boring to new people who think they know how to use it, when in reality ... they couldn't kill 5 people without getting themselves killed in a MP event like this!

There always seems to be one "expert" A-10 pilot who thinks the F-15 is a boring aircraft to fly, but he actually has no skill at all in the F-15, against other skilled pilots.

I've actually not seen you on fire at the top of any Score list so I'm going to assume you fall in to this camp :)

Please keep your F-15 Hate to yourself.... The truth is, its only boring to you because you can't use it properly ;)

What's fun about taking the best radar with the best missiles and popping dots on a radar screen from miles away?

Also it's incredibly naiive of you to say someone who can't become an ace in a sortie is bad.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's fun about taking the best radar with the best missiles and popping dots on a radar screen from miles away?

Also it's incredibly naiive of you to say someone who can't become an ace in a sortie is bad.

And in saying this you've just demonstrated that you aren't qualified to discuss the topic and we can bring this conversation to a swift close. :)

And in saying this you've just demonstrated that you aren't qualified to discuss the topic and we can bring this conversation to a swift close. :)

alright fam, just deflect from the question completely and say I'm wrong for no reason. 10/10 argument skills

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That all depends on whether anyone on is in the forward observer role providing GCI, when we at the 42VFG are on we tend to have someone in that role.

If you see us on buddyspike TS pop down and see if we have someone providing GCI. We're a friendly bunch, most are house trained.

If you're Blue that is.....

ah yes, i remember having people with the combined arms module giving radar infos in the last round of blue flag (back then i didnt have the mig 21 yet and was only flying helicopters)...

sounds great, but sadly you are my sworn enemy! just kidding.. but i am redfor since my first flight on blue flag...

ah yes, i remember having people with the combined arms module giving radar infos in the last round of blue flag (back then i didnt have the mig 21 yet and was only flying helicopters)...

sounds great, but sadly you are my sworn enemy! just kidding.. but i am redfor since my first flight on blue flag...

just jump on buddyspike teamspeak and join the redfor :). We have always 1-2 forward observers around there ;)

[100☭] holimoli #13, 100-й КИАП

;2678643']Because when you know what you are doing with it' date=' flying it becomes very exciting against other [b']Humans[/b] trying to kill you by making real decisions in real time.

Flying the F-15 is only boring to new people who think they know how to use it, when in reality ... they couldn't kill 5 people without getting themselves killed in a MP event like this!

There always seems to be one "expert" A-10 pilot who thinks the F-15 is a boring aircraft to fly, but he actually has no skill at all in the F-15, against other skilled pilots.

I've actually not seen you on fire at the top of any Score list so I'm going to assume you fall in to this camp :)

Please keep your F-15 Hate to yourself.... The truth is, its only boring to you because you can't use it properly ;)

Im gonna get involved in this, Im an A10 driver, and to be honest I kind of thought in the past 'How hard can the F15 be, its all keyboard and no click etc'

I had my eyes opened when I started to learn it to provide my squad a bit more depth of field for blue flag.

While its not a struggle its not as straight forward and as 'easy' as it looks in the videos on youtube etc.

The elation I felt at finally getting my first pvp kill vs a redfor Su27 a couple of days ago made it hit home that it really isnt 'that easy'.

Edited by BaconSarnie
Spelling
  • Like 1

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

I wont hold that against you mate, Im sure someone on redfor is doing the job. Just not as good as the superior blue controllers etc etc etc etc (insert ya mom gag) (insert reference to questionable sexuality and clinical hygiene of redfor) etc :pilotfly:

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

I wont hold that against you mate, Im sure someone on redfor is doing the job. Just not as good as the superior blue controllers etc etc etc etc (insert ya mom gag) (insert reference to questionable sexuality and clinical hygiene of redfor) etc :pilotfly:

Yes all true but at least we're the sexy ones.

pearl-harbor.jpg

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Anecdotal, but supportive: Not one, but two A-10C drivers came online yesterday and said...."What are we attacking?" And I replied, "Nothing, we are defending". One went off in a huff, the other jumped into an F-15 and started shining radars down range.

We need a lot of F-15's, especially when attacking, to keep a constant flow (given how fast you can get through fuel and weapons) and in superior numbers you really have to up the numbers. the new closure mechanics dont really suit the A-10C speed of attack.

As for 'boring', it's not the systems, its the multiplayer tvt excitement, I think its a shame you miss that, being the point of the server.

I'm not being funny, but why are there so many ameriboos in DCS? So many people fly only the F15 and I'm not sure how they can manage only using the most boring aircraft in the game.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Calling me bad isn't a good point

Calling you out for having no air to air skill while simultaneously saying that it is easy and boring is on point sir.

Have you specifically just signed up to cause trouble?

One thing you'll learn quickly here.... if you talk sh!t without being able to actually back it up... people will call you out on it!

Until you show up and show us all how its done in an MP event like this, no one is going to take you seriously.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Yes all true but at least we're the sexy ones.

pearl-harbor.jpg

Er, (insert totally obvious ya mom reference) tee hee

Edited by BaconSarnie

"Amen"

;2678848']Calling you out for having no air to air skill while simultaneously saying that it is easy and boring is on point sir.

Have you specifically just signed up to cause trouble?

One thing you'll learn quickly here.... if you talk sh!t without being able to actually back it up... people will call you out on it!

Until you show up and show us all how its done in an MP event like this, no one is going to take you seriously.

I'm away from my computer for the time being, but I'll gladly try when I'm able.

Also something can be complex while being boring to me. Such as flying a helo solely for cargo transport or orders for a platoon attack. Doesn't necessarily mean I can't do them.

While I do admit that I am inexperienced in the F-15, I also have no desire to learn it because to me it just seems too sterile, too plain and lacking of character like so many other planes.

There, a serious answer instead of a shitpost.

Edited by OperatorJack

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well that escalated quickly lol........................ Keep up the good work in testing and thanks for hosting, I myself have learnt a few things in the pvp air to air department over the last week or so . Cant wait until the real event goes live.

Good morning! The real event IS LIVE! :megalol::joystick::pilotfly:

Edited by 0xDEADBEEF
there was a t missing

I'm away from my computer for the time being, but I'll gladly try when I'm able.

Also something can be complex while being boring to me. Such as flying a helo solely for cargo transport or orders for a platoon attack. Doesn't necessarily mean I can't do them.

While I do admit that I am inexperienced in the F-15, I also have no desire to learn it because to me it just seems too sterile, too plain and lacking of character like so many other planes.

There, a serious answer instead of a shitpost.

Jack your naive go home your drunk, I feel an admin inbound 12 o clock.................... :thumbup: