Contact Tanker Help?

rushfan

Hi guys,

I looked around the forums and haven't found an answer, so I've decided to post a new thread. I've been trying to do some aerial refueling, but I can't contact the tanker. I enter his TACAN frequency in and the radio frequency into VHF AM, in this case 150 MHz. I press the "\" key to pull up the menu and locate the tanker. I request to refuel, but i don't get any reply. Is there something I'm missing.

NOTE: This was tried on multiple missions and none of them worked.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
Hi guys,

I looked around the forums and haven't found an answer, so I've decided to post a new thread. I've been trying to do some aerial refueling, but I can't contact the tanker. I enter his TACAN frequency in and the radio frequency into VHF AM, in this case 150 MHz. I press the "\" key to pull up the menu and locate the tanker. I request to refuel, but i don't get any reply. Is there something I'm missing.

NOTE: This was tried on multiple missions and none of them worked.

Thanks

Same problem here TACAN set right found the tanker VHF AM set at 150MHz as the Tanker's freq and still no answer from the tanker. Also same problem with the JDAG i cant comm. I checked tutorials checked the manual and i can't rly see what am i doing wrong..:cry:

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Nope, the UHF option wont work..i just started over an AAR mission i've found on the forum. I set via the mission builder the correct freq for the tanker. Then i followed and doubled checked the pre AAR check list. I am doing everything right in my prospective still no response from the tanker. I just don't get it. So i ended up practicing the AAR just by maneuvering under the tanker...:S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

I do :D I also did i small research and did steped on the solution thanks to WarriorX http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=61349&highlight=Tutorial

THnx all!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52