New TNN 3_1 waypoints

Pinefang

So in the new Hoggit TNN 3_1 day mission the Medium range waypoint is located on the side of a mountain no where near any targets. I was wondering how I could change the coordinates that are set up in the A10C for the medium range. I want to change it in the Mission Editor so it is permanent and not have to change it every time I get in the cockpit through the CDU. Does anyone know how to change the waypoint coordinates that are preset in the mission aircraft?

In the ME, drag the WP to where you want it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Does anyone know how to change the waypoint coordinates that are preset in the mission aircraft?

Very general help, as I don't do it often.

Open the missions .miz file with a zip viewer, and you should see several directories listed, there will be one for the CDU and quite a few other aircraft systems like radios, etc.

Open the CDU directory and then open the .lua file within with notepad ++ or other editor and find the setting you need to change, change it and then save.

Cheers, Ian

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Thanks cichlidfan, That worked. I had to do it to all of the A-10Cs that are in the mission. But the waypoints are all good now. Thanks again.

Yep, until player/client aircraft can be part of the same group, each aircraft has it's own way points.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: