Stores loadout change problem

Pikey

Hi folks,

When starting the A-10C i tend to have a slightly freeform process. What I have noticed is that about 25% of the time after takeoff i noticed on the DSMS page that I invalidated my stores at some point and have blank red boxes.

Now I can FIX that in flight by going back to the load page and punching 'Load stores' again, but what I would like to know is what i've done wrong in the sequence to have caused this.

I've taken to changing loadout on the ground immediately and waiting dark and this seems to work but my own hunch is that the stores or something hasn't been changed before I've flipped the CDU on. At first I thought it was that I was changing stores during the load process which makes sense but it seems way more tetchy. Is it associated to the CICU or something else in the SIM?

Could someone outline the process that generates the red invalid stores?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Invalid (red) stores on the DSMS page usally appear if you let the ground crew change your armament AFTER you loaded the DSMS data. You do that on the load page either by clicking "load DSMS" or "load all".

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

If you have a running aircraft and (re)arm, all changed stores will be red. Afaik this is normal and (re)loading the DSMS page is the correct procedure

Actual correct real world procedure woud be to go into your inventory page within the DSMS and update each store individually.

Hi thanks for replies, this situation is from cold startup. I suspect its loading stores before the the re-arm procedure is complete. Just seems the re-arm can be complete and still I can manage to get invalid stores sometimes.

Paul, thanks, just because you said that now I have to go do it one by one for the future (haha) :)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Hi thanks for replies, this situation is from cold startup. I suspect its loading stores before the the re-arm procedure is complete. Just seems the re-arm can be complete and still I can manage to get invalid stores sometimes.

Paul, thanks, just because you said that now I have to go do it one by one for the future (haha) :)

If it's on cold starting I woud simply just wait until external munitions are loaded then "Load All". I only do it one at a time if rearming between sorties.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]