Windows 10 and X52 Pro

we got over 300 signatures on petition for drivers in 3 days! We need 1,000, which looks like we can get them hopefully by the end of this coming week... could be sooner.. if this trend continues!

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Saitek are working on Win10 drivers, they're just not as quick as other companies, but then these HOTAS systems are complicated beasts.

I've just managed to get my X52PRO working with the drivers below (64-bit) with the help of Saitek support.

Win 10 32-bit

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_32.exe

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_32_Software.exe

Windows 10 64-bit

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_64.exe

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_64_Software_.exe

REMEMBER, EVEN WHEN YOU INSTALL THE ABOVE VERSIONS, GO STRAIGHT TO DEVICE MANAGER AND CHECK "UPDATE DRIVER" TO SEE IF WIN 10 HAS ACTUALLY APPLIED THE ABOVE VERSIONS OR THE VERSIONS YOU UNINSTALLED. YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE:

X52 (USB) AND (HID) SHOWS 6.2.2.9

ALL ENTRIES UNDER "PROGRAMMING SUPPORT" SHOWS 7.0.27.13

Happy flying.

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Hello fellows,

this is a snap of ticket answer from Saitek:

"I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the software. Please be advised that our development team is working around the clock on the drivers and software for the newly released Windows 10 however they did not advise us of an official release date."

they indeed suggest to use old drivers that someone of you posted in #13.

At the moment I've solved the issue with those drivers but I'll keep cross my fingers for the final solution. :pilotfly:

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

Hello fellows,

this is a snap of ticket answer from Saitek:

"I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the software. Please be advised that our development team is working around the clock on the drivers and software for the newly released Windows 10 however they did not advise us of an official release date."

they indeed suggest to use old drivers that someone of you posted in #13.

At the moment I've solved the issue with those drivers but I'll keep cross my fingers for the final solution. :pilotfly:

do those drivers take care of the problem with multiple key presses? :joystick:

that seemed to be my only problem, the root enumerator, when you click a key it sends a bunch of key presses.

also, I need to have my stick working with IL-2, if it doesn't I am screwed. so before I try the work around, is it going to actually work properly or is it just for dcs,, or all flight sims...

Edited by Ramstein

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Saitek drivers nightmare... Lovely. :(

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Have u tried executing dcs as administrator? Please confirm cause im updating to win10 also :)

Guys... I have win10 now running in my pc.

Everything still work perfect, saitek profiler, profiles, DCS, etc!

Just take this into account, when you want to unplug the joystick, first go to Settings, devices, right click on your joystick name and click to unplug or remove... once windows confirm that it is safe to remove it, just then unplug! You should not keep your PC frezzing after joystick unplugs

(sorry for the typing)

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

Guys... I have win10 now running in my pc.

Everything still work perfect, saitek profiler, profiles, DCS, etc!

Just take this into account, when you want to unplug the joystick, first go to Settings, devices, right click on your joystick name and click to unplug or remove... once windows confirm that it is safe to remove it, just then unplug! You should not keep your PC frezzing after joystick unplugs

(sorry for the typing)

sorry, but the multiple key presses are still there until new drivers, so no, not everything is working...

please no more false hope, only thing that will work is new drivers.. period,,, bits of this and that working are worthless, at least for me... :joystick:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

possible reason why Saitek is not giving Win10 drivers.. I heard a financial report saying Saitek and MadCatz is in deep doo-doo financially and relying on a product to save them.. I heard this a couple weeks ago in a financial report.. here is an article with some info:

=============

Mad Catz® Receives Audit Opinion With Going Concern Paragraph

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13207535/1/mad-catzr-receives-audit-opinion-with-going-concern-paragraph.html

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

The older drivers are stable. Who have issues with multiple key presses they didn't uninstall drivers properly and as i said before you must check driver version in device manager, this is the only place which tell you which driver you have installed. I have same multiple key press issue but once i uninstall drivers properly and installed older one in post #13, I have no issue. no multiple key press issue at all.

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

The drivers in my links above are 100% stable with Windows 10

You must make sure to check Device Manager that

X52 (USB) shows 6.2.2.9 AND

X52 (HID) shows 6.2.2.9

PROGRAMMING SUPPORT all entries show 7.0.27.13

Another thing to check ... if you unplug and plugin your stick again, Windows will again apply the newer drivers and will start corrupting your MFD display and freezing your stick. To fix this, do the following:

In Device Manager > click view > click show hidden devices > it should show greyed out entries of the above e.g. X52 (USB) etc > right click all greyed out entries > uninstall > restart and all should be fixed > including the PC freezing.

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

X52 (HID) shows 6.2.2.9

Another thing to check ... if you unplug and plugin your stick again, Windows will again apply the newer drivers and will start corrupting your MFD display and freezing your stick. To fix this, do the following:

In Device Manager > click view > click show hidden devices > it should show greyed out entries of the above e.g. X52 (USB) etc > right click all greyed out entries > uninstall > restart and all should be fixed > including the PC freezing.

that's not an acceptable fix, Saitek need to step it up and fix the issue. not everyone is computer tech savvy, and will just give up.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Guys, Saitek are working on Win10 drivers, they're just not as quick as other companies, but then these HOTAS systems are complicated beasts.

I've just managed to get my X52PRO working with the drivers below (64-bit) with the help of Saitek support.

Win 10 32-bit

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_32.exe

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_32_Software.exe

Windows 10 64-bit

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_64.exe

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/full/Saitek_X52Pro_Flight_Controller_SD6_64_Software_.exe

REMEMBER, EVEN WHEN YOU INSTALL THE ABOVE VERSIONS, GO STRAIGHT TO DEVICE MANAGER AND CHECK "UPDATE DRIVER" TO SEE IF WIN 10 HAS ACTUALLY APPLIED THE ABOVE VERSIONS OR THE VERSIONS YOU UNINSTALLED. YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE:

X52 (USB) AND (HID) SHOWS 6.2.2.9

ALL ENTRIES UNDER "PROGRAMMING SUPPORT" SHOWS 7.0.27.13

Happy flying.

Hello,

This perfectly works for me, thanks a lot guy! :thumbup:

Hello,

This perfectly works for me, thanks a lot guy! :thumbup:

For me too... just 1 answer, can i keep using the new programming software? or I have to use the old one of the download link?

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip

For me too... just 1 answer, can i keep using the new programming software? or I have to use the old one of the download link?

Does your x52 throttle buttons work with the software and when you use it in teams peak and other program does the keypress's work while on the game utilizing the SST program?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Does your x52 throttle buttons work with the software and when you use it in teams peak and other program does the keypress's work while on the game utilizing the SST program?

I havent tried with TS.... in game I played a fast mission and the "precision sliding" (wich was the one that i having problems) works ok. I have setted to bands 50/50 for the airbrake (SHIFT+B/CTRL+B). Before try this trick i was getting multiple presses and inaccurate...

but now works good.

I was asking for the programing software beacause with the old one I cant check the functions programed.

X52 (HID) shows 6.2.2.9

ok, resuming the whole fix:

- you must use old driver (6.2.2.4); and

- you can use old or new programing tool (6.2.2.4 or 7.0.27.13)

PS: My display only shows hour and date :(

Not tried new software with old driver as new software was giving me root programming Code 52 error (unsigned drivers) and I was having to disable Win10 driver checker.

MFD date and time display can be changed by right clicking your profiler icon (bottom right corner of screen) > Control Panel > MFD tab.

ok, resuming the whole fix:

- you must use old driver (6.2.2.4); and

- you can use old or new programing tool (6.2.2.4 or 7.0.27.13)

PS: My display only shows hour and date :(

My Hangar:

My Spec:

• ED Team

http://madcatz.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/604/0/windows-10--saitek-hotas-beta-drivers-and-software-release

Windows 10 – Saitek HOTAS Beta Drivers and Software Release

Posted by Lalo Galvan on 04 September 2015 07:53 AM

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm still getting repeated keystrokes with my Saitek X52 with the Win10 beta drivers and software. It gets worse the longer the profile is applied to the joystick, until one tap of the master mode button fires me through about 3 or 4 different modes.

you must follow the direction exactly to remove the signed driver check, please -re-read and follow the instructions on the link provided... :joystick: it worked for me..

=========================

X52, X52 Pro and X65f - Windows 10, 64 bit – During stage 4 the driver may not over install correctly due to an older signed driver taking priority over the beta version. To resolve this:

1. Hold down the shift key on your keyboard, keep it held down.
    2. Click the Start button, click power and then click restart.
    3. You can release the Shift key.
    4. You will be presented with a light blue screen with some options.
    5. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Start up Settings, then click restart.
    6. When the Startup Settings screen appears press F7 on your keyboard.
    7. Windows will continue to load as normal.
    8. Rerun the driver installation.
    9. When prompted, click the install driver anyway option, to get the latest version installed correctly.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

I tried the beta's out, and nothing has changed. Some commands still will not work. I did everything correct to no avail.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64