Mig-15 + F-86 Sabre special offer bonus points

firmek

Just bought the package from the special offer this week. Something is wrong as instead of 12$ bonus points I've received 48$.

I would like to report it as it should not be like that.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

I bought the package and same thing happened to me too. However, I think something else has gone wrong too as I was prompted to enter 2 serials for the new modules during installation and I cannot find them anywhere.

Did you manage to install the 2 modules ok?

Two serial numbers being required to be entered is correct as in reality you've bought two modules.

The serial numbers should show up under your profile or you can open the modules pages in e-shop.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/mig15bis/

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/sabre/

They should display a serial number or a button to reveal it - provided that you're logged in.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Ah-ha! My order summary page only had a link to the combined special offer package page, which does not have the serial number button but the two pages you linked to do have the button so I now have my keys.

Many thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

I also got the $48 bonus but assumed it was a mistake and would be lowered to $12 at some point. Now, however, my profile page is showing no bonus dollars at all. Should we not have $12 from purchasing the Mig-15 + F-86 Sabre special offer?

Well, I've created a support ticket and got a reply that speciall offers don't participate in bonus programs at all. So there were actually two bugs: first that counted too many bonus points, second that showed that the package comes with 12$ bonus. Bottom line is that system shouldn't grant any bonus.