Hud Bug with New patch in A10C?

Dudester22

RCTRL+RSHIFT+NUMPAD5

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Could this be related to the sabre landing seat configuration option being tied to the a-10 somehow?

Yes it could, but how do you fix it? When I'm flying in the Sabre and I drop the landing gear, it seems to automatically move me up or down (cannot remember which) in the cockpit to a different position. Can someone tell me if it's suppose to do that? And if it is supposed to do that, does it then have an effect on the A10C HUD somehow?

Edited by Dudester22

In the sabre there is an option for seat adjust in the misc options. Once you take off and raise gear in the hog does the seat readjust?

I fixed it, it was because I didn't uninstall my mods in JSGME before installing the patch. So I just took them out and put the back in and all works fine now. However, is there a way to turn of that seat adjust in the Sabre because I'm not sure I like it. Also, does it make a difference if you do turn it off? I mean if you can turn it off, is it still better to leave it on and for what reason? Thanks!

Yea go into the options and into the f-86 misc. options. There is a check box you can turn off.

Can tell me is it supposed to help you land easier of something? I'm just curious as to what benefits it's suppose to bring. I take it it's there for a reason, isn't it?

I don't think there is. I find it harder to judge my flare on landing.

Thinking about it now, I bet it doesn't do this to the pilot of the real thing. I assume it would be quite a distraction been automatically moved around like that. If anyone knows of any benefits it brings, do please let me know :thumbup:

@drsgfire - Thanks!

Raising your eyeline for take-off and landing in the F-86F is to enable you to see more ahead. You can simply opt in or out using the options - no brainer really!

Also, might as well mention - the A-10C has a switch in the cockpit on the left panel near to the camera switches for raising and lowering the seat. Comes in handy at times I find.