Keep crashing on Missions and Campaign!

soropeza

Hello all, I have been looking for this problem around so if someone has already posted it, I apologize.

I cannot seem to be able to play missions for some reason... after take-off the plane keeps loosing speed and altitude and crashes. I must clarify that I can complete all training missions and this doesn't happen. Take off tutorial works perfectly for me.

I have been doing the training for the last month and I DO know all the basics but when playing missions or campaign, even the free flight ones, after taking off and gear+flaps maneuver is done, I seem to not be able to control the craft and start loosing speed. I hope someone can help me.

Regards.

Be sure that you aren't accidentally shutting down your right engine. It had happened to a number of people. It's possible to click on the the right engine fire handle while on the briefing page. After take off check to be sure the handle isn't out and lit. It can be easily over looked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Save a track and upload it, then it can be seen what is happening and better help can be provided. The Save Track button is on the debriefing screen.

Edit: Sniped again.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Try renaming your saved games/DCS World folder to DCS1. Fly a mission and see what happens. It will create a new DCS folder. If it doesn't solve the problem you can always go back, delete the new folder and rename the original as DCS and everything will go back to where you started.

Make sure your "Flaps up" key command/joystick mapping isn't shared with anything else (like engines off, or something equally important!).

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

Well thanks for your reply but that's not it... as soon as a raise flaps alarms start screaming and the plane starts stalling...

Active pause and see what the alarms are. It will tell u what isn't allowing lift.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.